Any 'boogie' experts on here?

Simon T

On 20/04/2022 at 00:12, Benji said:

Based on the "Boogie Sales" I had made on Discogs over the last few years, it seems there is a pretty active scene in France. I wonder if there are any french members that have connections to that scene?

I seem to remember there was a Phillipe on here who was knowledgeable of French music scenes. To be honest, over the years of half-hardheartedly selling it, most interest was from France 'buyers' all of which were  mal-au-cul

Social source share

On 19/04/2022 at 21:22, Simon T said:

Any 'boogie' experts on here? Or anyone point me to one / forums etc.

TIA

Have you been on Facebook Modern Soul Vinyl forum ? Large amount of boogie type stuff posted up every week from UK, European/ French and further afield. Some sales activity occasionally. 

If you have anything for sale on 7", particularly if has a soulful stepper on the flip PM me.

• Up vote 1
Social source share

there's a disco forum run by Zaf of Love Vinyl and Josh Goldman that sells boogie and from memory has a lot of french buyers snooping. 

I did ask the same question re facebook and was told not many openly exist but there are plenty of closed groups. Full of Euro kids who think they're the dogs and have 4 decent tunes 

• Up vote 1
Social source share

2 hours ago, Jnixon said:

there's a disco forum run by Zaf of Love Vinyl and Josh Goldman that sells boogie and from memory has a lot of french buyers snooping. 

I did ask the same question re facebook and was told not many openly exist but there are plenty of closed groups. Full of Euro kids who think they're the dogs and have 4 decent tunes 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/discorecords/?ref=sharehttps://www.facebook.com/groups/discorecords/?ref=share&exp=dc78

• Up vote 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!