(Fresh) Rare Soul Tuneage Sales..

Marc Forrest

A handful of very tasty and mostly under the radar fresh Rare Soul tunes from my crate, the sort of stuff we love to spin at the Hip City Soul Club here in Berlin. All are spares and in all cases we look at the final spare copies. Once these are gone into collections, they are gone.

Contact via PM

Payment via Paypal

FnF only

Signed for shipment only

Here we go:

Ron Rush „Cloudy For Me / Cold Cold Man“ ALDCO

Ron Rush of Rush & Gross fame amongst many other heavy involvements as a singer, writer or producer. A handful of this double sided beauty were found a couple of years ago, all gone now - this beauty here despite some marks n label vinyl wise is EX and priced accordingly at

350 GBP

Shades „Someone I Can Love“ BLK

Monster of a garagy, upfront fast paced dancer. Almost completely under the radar and a fave tune at my place. Not the same group as on Country Color but equally as good although in a slightly different vein.

250 GBP

Freddie Butler „I `m Gonna Be With You“ M&M

Completely under he radar and a firm spin for me since the late 9ts at places such as the Hideaway or the Hip City of course. Still unknown to most due to its rarity. This was my first copy, VG only but highly enjoyable still and more than just „fine for deejaying“ with! Took me a few decades to grade up…

MONSTER R&B although it is more appropriate to call it what it is: Premier League early Detroit Soul

450 GBP

Ernest Thomas „Daddy Juicy“ SOUL INTERNATIONAL - THE DIFFERENT + RARER FIRST RELEASE! -

Do not get mixed up with the inferior later take via #0022 - Tabby Thomas most have had strong confidence in this song seeing he recorded it a few years earlier already for the very same label. However, before you is this much much better and rarer # 0011 a completely different much harder and way better take! Will see to get a clip uploaded laters! Dead rare and a utube and discogs a no-hitter.. only one spare.

500 GBP

Omystics „(I’m So) In Love With You“ Castle

A M- copy fron the very small batch that was found last year or the year before. My last spare and the best copy next to mine.

450 GBP

New World „Somebody Will Be There“ Le cam

Under the radar psych Soul form the same group that hit hard via its Polydor release.

100 GBP

Joe Medwick „Whatever It Takes“ Westpark

My old Johnny Midnight C/UP and what an explosion of a record it (still) is. I still love it big time. Managed to track down a couple of copies, here are my last two (2) in M- shape - take it now or regret..

235 GBP

Firs come - first served. Thanks for looking and enjoy your Sundays folks.

IMG_1670.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg

IMG_1675.jpeg

IMG_1672.jpeg

IMG_1676.jpeg

IMG_1673.jpeg

IMG_1674.jpeg

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply