A dozen bangers - sought after Modern and Northern

Soulboyrecords

A dozen bangers - some nice sought after Modern and Northern tunes in here ... pictures show both sides of each 45. if you want a soundfile before buying personal message me with your email address and which 45 you are interested in. Payment is Paypal F+F or add 4%. Postage is £2.50 1st class up to £25 value,  £3.50 1st class signed for up to £65 value and £8.50 special delivery 1pm for orders over £65.

Gladys Knight - No one could love you more - TMG 864 VG+ bit of sticker residue on 'Take me' side see if you can spot it :0) £190

Porgy and the Monarchs - That's my girl - SYLVES 123 - this is the first press with local distribution. The repress has distribution credited to CHESS on the label VG+ / EX range £190

Mascara See you in LA on Dutch Mercury - uncredited Luther Vandross vocals on this modern winner. Sought after version without spoken intro. Pic cover is VG+ Copies have all but dried up £125

The Dells - Your song UK 20th Century in DEMO sleeve. VG+ £65

The Dells - Its all up to you - Chess White DEMO NM £65

Four Tops - (it would almost) Drive me out of my mind ABC 12123 VG+ to EX range like the Mascara 45 copies of this banger are drying up £60

Precisions If this is love (I'd rather be lonely) DREW 1003 charming stamp on flip see piccie - 10c or 3 for 20c ! If only !!! NM £60

David Ruffin - Rode by the place (where we used to stay) - Motown 1402F VG+ £20

Winstons - Color him father - Metromedia 117 VG+ £25

Curtis Mayfield - Greek Buddah! Almost always dinked - not this one 3-p centre intact. VG+ £25

Short People Why'd you put it to me baby GUSTO 179 a scuff away from NM let's say EX+ £15

Flirtations Nothing but a heartache - DERAM 8503 looks NM but plays with (not overpowering) styrene hiss right through - don't you just love Styrene? Hence VG- £8

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg