Seashells

Guest Trevski

Guest Trevski

Bah! angry.gif STILL, not managed to find a copy of this yet! Someone, somewhere MUST be able to lead me to a copy, and F**k the price!!! :rolleyes: (not really, i'm still as tight as ever, but in this case....)

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bah! :rolleyes: STILL, not managed to find a copy of this yet! Someone, somewhere MUST be able to lead me to a copy, and F**k the price!!! laugh.gif (not really, i'm still as tight as ever, but in this case....)

Hi Trev

I know your'e a big fan of Richie Rosen boxing.gif , I paid him $80 for one of these about 8 years ago. I think I got a William Cummings in the same deal. Thats before he really lost the plot!!

See you at the Wilton.

Mark

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Hi Trev

I know your'e a big fan of Richie Rosen boxing.gif , I paid him $80 for one of these about 8 years ago. I think I got a William Cummings in the same deal. Thats before he really lost the plot!!

See you at the Wilton.

Mark

Yes Mark, but do ya wanna SELL it!!! :angry: :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Trevski

Bah! :D STILL, not managed to find a copy of this yet! Someone, somewhere MUST be able to lead me to a copy, and F**k the price!!! :shades: (not really, i'm still as tight as ever, but in this case....)

BUMP!!!

Come on guys, help me out here!!!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Source Advert