Clara Hardy

Guest vic-shot

Guest vic-shot

Does anyone know how many of these turned up?There's a few on ebay every week just waiting to see how low it gets befor I get one.

Social source share

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Trevski

Does anyone know how many of these turned up?There's a few on ebay every week just waiting to see how low it gets befor I get one.

Dont know :unsure: But I don't think it will be another "Danny Moore"! The buy it now at £200ish seems good to me, I got one! When the're gone, the're gone!

Social source share

It's the same seller( DRKRUP) puts one on every couple of months,but won't tell anyone just how many he has.

Social source share

There has got to be loads of them because every major dealer seems to have had one or two on their lists over the last few months, there are a dozen on popsike https://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php...p;x=11&y=11 (one at 1200 dollars - ouch!) and currently 2 on ebay.

All are mint or never played.

With Danny Moore now selling at around 50/60 what price the clara hardy? I wouldn't mind one actually, good tune, as is Danny Moore.

Edited by paultp
Social source share

right now it seems you see as many Clara Hardy as you do Danny Moores :thumbsup:

Like all rare records you take a risk, depends how much you want it i suppose, love the record myself, but holding out for now, good idea or not time will tell, might kick myself in time for not snatching one up, but dont think i've got the balls to be spending £200 on it meself.

Brilliant record, when is some one gona flip it and give the instrumental some nighter action! really goes off :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest vic-shot

Think I'll hold out for a bit and see how low it gets,or not.Nice record and better still if you can get it cheaper.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!