100+ Albums For Sale Rare And Common. With Pictures

I have included pictures below the list of some of the records.

I take Paypal but other forms of payment are accepted too.

Shipping is from Denmark.

-Europe: 1LP=£6 and 2LPs=£8

-Countries outside Europe: 1LP=£8 and 2LPs=£12

If you want more than two LPs or if you want your package sent insured, please let me know and I will quote your total. Please ask for insurance if you wish for it otherwise I will ship uninsured. Uninsured packages are sent at buyer's risk.

Email: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

Please see my grading scheme at the end.

-Jesse James "Same" (20th Century Fox) vg++/vg++ £33 "Facts of Life '68" great 60's soul.

-Greg Perry "One For the Road" (Casablanca) nm/vg+ £17 Superb mid 70's soul album. Great tracks all the way.

-Edna Wright "Oops Here I Go Again" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £50 Rare Greg Perry produced LP. Title track is a great and classic 2-stepper. Also a version of "Come On Down".

-Satisfaction Unlimited "Think of the Children" (Hot Wax) vg++/vg+ £22 great crossover soul all the way through. "Lights of the City", "Time For Us" etc.

-Al Johnson "Peaceful" (Marina) nm/vg++ £32 great modern soul with the original version of "I've Got My Second Wind".

-Sam Dees "The Show Must Go On" (Atlantic) nm/vg+(looks nm but sounds vg+)/nm £35 Brilliant album start to end.

-Prince Gideon "Smooth Sailing" (Hangar 18) £45 nm/vg++ very rare modern soul with a lovely floater in the title track.

-Father's Children "Same" (Mercury) vg++/vg+ £50 rare LP produced by Wayne Henderson with "Hollywood Dreaming".

-Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) nm/vg+ £35 rare soul album.

-California Executive "Dancing and Romancing" (Parliament) nm/nm £30 rare modern soul with good tunes in "I Can't Forget You" and "The Same For Me".

-Balford Lindsay "Memories of Her Love" (R.T.C.) nm/nm £40 rare modern soul from Canada.

-Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) nm/vg++(autographed at backcover) £50 very rare modern soul/gospel.

-Joe Bourne "It Must Be Love" (K-Tel) nm/vg++ £25 "You Are Magnificent" sublime modern soul track from this Euro only released LP.

-Kevin I. "Same" (GMT) vg++/vg++ £15 modern soul from Hawaii.

-L.J. Reynolds "Same" (Capitol) vg+/vg++ £22 "Key to the worlds", "I love doing what makes you happy" and "Tell me" great soul tunes.

-The Artistic Sounds "Message To A Nation" (Savoy) nm/vg+ £32 Very nice and rare soul/gospel album.

-Marva Whitney "Live and Lowdown at the Apollo" (King) nm/nm £75 was sealed. I opened to check for warps. Nice copy of this rare LP.

-Faith Pillow "Same" (Uncle Tunes) nm/vg++ £50 Rare soul/folk lp.

-Natural Four "Same" (Curtom) vg++/vg++ £20 (small peen mark on front cover otherwise clean) One of the best 70's soul albums. Produced by Leroy Hutson.

-Natural Four "Heaven Right Here On Earth" (Curtom) vg++/vg++ £15 good album start to end. Highly recommended 70's soul.

-Sugar Billy "Super Duper Love" (Fast Track) nm/vg++ £22 beautiful copy still in shrink and only the slightest bit of wear on the opening seam. Cover is close to nm. Famously covered by Joss Stone.

-Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £20

-5000 Volts "Same" (Philips) vg++/vg++ £15 "Bye Love" and "light the flame of love" are nice modern/blue-eyed soul tunes from this Euro only LP.

-The Modulations "It's Rough Out Here" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £18 great classic album.

-Silk "Smooth As Silk" (Prelude) vg++/vg++ £30 very nice sweet soul.

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) vg++/vg++ £8 "Whachersign" blue eyed/modern soul that was comped on Soul Togetherness.

-Al Wilson "I've Got A Feeling" (Playboy) sealed. £8 cut corner. "You Did It For Me", "Stay With Me" etc. nice selection of 70's dancers.

-Terry Huff "and The Special Delivery "The Lonely One" (Mainstream) nm/vg++ £12 nice soul album arranged by Al Johnson especially "Just Not Enough"

-Touch of Class "I'm In Heaven" (Midland) vg++/vg+ £10 "One Half As Much" but many more tracks worth attention. Very nice modern soul.

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed. £6 several good soul/funk tracks.

-Minnie Riperton "Perfect Angel" (Epic) nm/vg+(still in shrink but one corner is slightly worn) £12

-Minnie Riperton "Adventures in Paradise" (Epic) vg++/vg++ £12

-Cory "Fire Sign" (Phantom) nm/vg++ £10 "Take It Or Leave It"+"One Step Away" are nice.

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/nm(small sticker at upper right corner) £8 Great classic 80's soul album.

-Spinners "Love Trippin!" (Atlantic) nm/vg++ £6 has the sough after "I Just Want to Fall In Love" but the titletrack is great soul/boogie.

-William DeVaughn "Be Thankful For What You Got" (Roxbury) nm/vg++ £10

-Chuck Jackson: "Needing You Holding You" (All Platinum) vg++/vg++ £6 "I've Got the Need"+"Beautiful Woman" great soul tunes.

-Lamont Dozier: "Out Here On My Own" (Abc) vg++/vg++ £8 "Breaking Out All Over"

-The Younghearts "Do You Have the Time" (20th Century) Sealed. With a cut-corner. £12 Great sweet soul in the title track and "Wild Fire" is a nice rare groove.

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) vg++/vg+ £8 "Keep on Singing"

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) nm/vg++ £12 "Keep on Singing"

-One Way "Shine On Me" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6 "Didn't You Know It" great 80's soul track.

-Zulema "RSVP" (Rca) nm/vg++ £8 "You're So Empty" good 70's soul.

-Zulema "Suddenly There Was You" (Rca) vg++/nm £6

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg++ £8 "Wanna Be Where You Are" nice soul track and good funky soul in "Its alright with me".

-Brighter Side of Darkness "Love Jones" (20th Century) vg++/nm £12 nice sweet soul album from '73.

-The Originals "California Sunset" (Motown) sealed. £12 great crossover tunes produced by Lamont Dozier like "Don't Turn the Lights Off", "Good Lovin Is Just A Dime Away" and the title track.

-The Originals "def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) sealed. £12 "I'm someone who cares", "Lie no. 2", "Come rain or shine" & "Make it with you" all good early 70's soultunes.

-Stephanie Mills "Movin' In the Right Direction" (abc) vg++/vg++ £15 great titletrack.

-First Choice "Armed And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) nm/nm £10 "Newsy Neighbours" nice 70's soul.

-Dramatics "A Dramatic Expirience" (Volt) nm/vg+ £8 "The Devil Is Dope"

-Barbara Acklin "Love Makes A Woman" (Brunswick) vg++/nm £15

-Tavares "Sky High!" (Capitol) vg++/vg++ £5 "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel" great 70's soul tune.

-Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (abc) nm/vg++ £5 nice soul tune in "You Don't Have to Be a Star"

-Valerie Simpson "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg+ £6 "Silly Wasn't I" beautiful mellow soul track.

-Dianne Steinberg "Same" (Atlantic) vg+/vg+ £8 "One More Time" lovely blue eyed soul.

-The Friends of Distinction "Love Can Make It Easier" (Rca) vg++/vg++ £6 "Ain't No Woman" great soul track.

-Margie Joseph: "Hear the Words, Feel the Feeling" (Cotillion) vg++/vg++£6 Produced by Lamont Dozier.

-Blue Magic "Mystic Dragons" (Atco) vg++/vg+ £6 "Summer Snow" nice mellow soul.

-Tata Vega "Totally Vega" (Tamla) vg++/vg++ £6 "Mr. Troublemaker"

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) vg++/vg++ £8 "Trying Girls Out" nice tune which also was sampled by Jay-Z.

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) nm/nm £12 "Trying Girls Out" nice tune which also was sampled by Jay-Z.

-Charles Wright "Doing What Comes Naturally" (abc) nm/nm £20 double album.

-Lifestyle "Same" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6

-Leon Ware "Inside Is Love" (Fabulous) nm/vg+ £5

-Eddie Kendricks "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg++ £8 "Keep On Truckin"

-High Energy "Same" (Gordy) vg++/nm £6 "Goin Thru the Motions" modern soul.

-David Ruffin "So Soon We Change" (WB) vg++/vg++ £8 "I Get Excited".

-Leo Sayer "Thunder In My Heart" (WB) vg++/vg++ £5 "Easy to Love" nice 2-step.

-Ron Banks And The Dramatics "The Dramatic Jackpot" (abc) sealed. £8 Small cut corner.

-Thelma Houston & Jerry Butler "Thelma & Jerry" (Motown) nm/vg++ £5 "And You've Got Me" Great soul track. Lovely duets.

-Bloodstone "Unreal" (London) nm/vg++ £8

-Vernon Burch "I'll Be Your Sunshine" (UA) nm/nm £6

-The Blossoms "Shockwave" (Lion) nm/vg(Split at top) £5 "Grandma's Hands"

-Barbara Mason & Bunny Sigler "Locked In This Position" (Curtom) nm/vg++ £6

-Roy C. "More Sex & More Soul" (Mercury) nm/vg++ £12

-Carl Bean & Universal Love "All We Need Is Love" (Abc) vg+/vg £12

-Ben E. King "Rough Edges" (Maxwell) nm/nm £10 rock influenced soul. This was recommended by Wax Poetics.

-Bar-Kays "Black Rock" (Volt) vg++/vg++ £18 One of their rarest albums. Soul with a rock edge.

-The Sweet Inspirations "Estelle, Myrna and Sylvia" (Stax) nm/vg++ £10

-Ray, Goodman & Brown "Stay" (Polydor) vg++/vg++ £10

-Kay Robinson "We Need Time" (King) nm/nm £20 pretty scarse soul/gospel produced by James Brown.

-New York City: "I'm Doin' Fine Now" (Chealsea) sealed. £10

-The Futures "Castles In the Sky" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £10 "Do Unto Others"

-Millie Jackson "Feelin Bitchy" (Spring) vg++/vg++ £6

-Israel Tolbert "Popper Stopper" (Stax) nm/vg++ £8

-Willie Hutch "Concert In Blues" (Motown) vg++/vg++ £5

-Stevie Wonder Journey Through Through The Secret Life of Planets" (Tamla) nm/nm £10 beautiful copy. Was sealed but opened by me.

-Stevie Wonder "Innervisions" (Tamla) vg++/nm £12 beautiful copy of great album.

-J.O.B. Orchestra "Open the Doors of Your Heart" (Govinda) vg++/vg++ £5 uk press. "Don't Want That Illusion" great modern soul.

-Roy C. "Something Nice" (Mercury) nm/vg+ £6

-Faith Hope and Charity "Same" (Rca) nm/vg++ £5 produced by Van McCoy

-Gene Chandler "The Gene Chandler Situation" (Mercury) nm/nm £6

-Eddie Kendricks "For You" (Tamla) vg++/vg+ £5

-Denise La Salle "Here I Am Again" (Westbound) nm/vg+

-Billy Mitchell "Faces" (Vista) nm/nm £5 indie soul from the 80's.

-The Dramatics "10½" (Mca) nm/nm £4

-Starpoint "It's So Delicious" (Broadwalk) nm/nm £4

-Bill Summers & Summers Heat "Seventeen" (Mca) nm/nm £5

-The Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (rca) sealed. £6

-Norman Connors "This Is Your Life" (Arista) vg+/vg++ £8 soul/fusion. Incl. "Stella"

-Soul Train "Don Cornelius Presents The Soul Train Gang" (Soul Train) nm/vg++ £6

-Marlena Shaw "From the Depths Of My Soul" (Blue Note) vg++/vg+ £13

-Brenda Russell "Same" (Horizon) vg+/vg++ £10

-Brass Construction "2" (UA) nm/nm £12

-Brass Construction "5" (UA) nm/nm £6

-Brass Construction "6" (UA) nm/nm £5

Pictures:

jessejames.jpg

natiralfour.jpg

heavenrighthere.jpg

gregperry.jpg

ednawright.jpg

balford.jpg

kevin.jpg

soulgeneration.jpg

satisfactionunli.jpg

aljohnson.jpg

I would have posted more pictures but it doesn't seem like it's posible.

Grades are vinyl/cover.

Covers may have cut-outs even if not stated. But please ask if you want to know exactly. A Cut-out will not downgrade.

NM : Vinyl is in beautiful shape and has not been played more than just a couple of times. It may have one or two very light faint marks from innersleeve.

NM : Cover is well kept and may only show a minimal sign of wear when inspected very closely.

VG++ : Vinyl has a few surface marks that can be lightly audible in parts but the overall sound picture will be excellent.

VG++ : Cover is still very nice but may have some light wear around the edges/corners or light wear at front/back cover.

VG+ : Vinyl has some light surface marks that are audible in spots but still an overall nice sound. Record will definitely be listenable; mainly with background noise in some parts only.

VG+ : Cover has some wear. May have light ringwear, split seams, or small writing but will still look nice.

VG : Vinyl has lots of surface marks which will be audible in many parts.

VG : Cover has much wear. Cover may have strong ringwear, heavy splits or large writting.

VG- : Vinyl will look bad with many marks which will be audible throughout more or less.

VG- : Cover has lots of wear and looks really bad. It will have heavy splits, large writing and much overall cover wear.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These two are now sold:

-Satisfaction Unlimited "Think of the Children" (Hot Wax) vg++/vg+ £22 great crossover soul all the way through. "Lights of the City", "Time For Us" etc.

-Natural Four "Heaven Right Here On Earth" (Curtom) vg++/vg++ £15 good album start to end. Highly recommended 70's soul.

Social source share

These are sold out:

-The Futures "Castles In the Sky" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £10

-Zulema "RSVP" (Rca) nm/vg++ £8 "

-Zulema "Suddenly There Was You" (Rca) vg++/nm £6

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg++ £8

-Chuck Jackson: "Needing You Holding You" (All Platinum) vg++/vg++ £6

-The Modulations "It's Rough Out Here" (Buddah) vg++/vg+ £18

-Greg Perry "One For the Road" (Casablanca) nm/vg+ £17

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!