Soul artist performance contracts for sale 1966-1973

Artist performance contracts for sale

Long overdue, but I'm now sorting out the ton of performance contracts I have into keepers for the archives versus those to move on. Some are already earmarked for donation to various organisations (the Stax Foundation / Museum in Memphis as I did before is the most obvious, given the nature of the contracts). Re those left for sale (individually or as a job lot), I have the likes of ZZ Hill, Garnet Mimms, Roscoe Shelton, Clarence Carter, Solomon Burke, Kelly Brothers, Joe Simon, Otis Clay, Jimmy Hughes, Arthur Conley and many more. Virtually all US performance bookings 1966 to 1973, mainly via Phil Walden A&P, and the Paragon Agency, both out of Macon, Georgia. One or two UK ones from Global. The list provides artist, year, and venue. Because of the number of pages of some of the contracts its not practical to provide the images in a list. The easiest way to do this is if genuinely interested in specific items, PM me and I'll send pics. Some are single original contracts, others are original top copies plus (bonus!) office duplicates. The vast majority will be £10 per contract so very affordable for these unique pieces of soul music history. Exceptions are Garnet Mimms, Solomon Burke, Van Dykes at £20.  Post extra, UK buyers only please, sorry. 

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 10.40.31.png

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 10.40.39.png

430119784_7809854909024507_7382189314025546248_n.jpg

Edited by Windlesoul
Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images