Todays Top eBay Soul 45 Auction Enders Tue 16 Apr 2024

Soul Source contains Ebay partner affiliate links, which may earn the site a commission at no additional cost to yourself.

Popular EBay Soul Vinyl Auctions

Next 24 hrs @ 07:29 16 Apr 2024 (Uk time)

1. scan of Mod Sweet Soul Boogie Funk-david Lane  Crash Crew-dirty Dealin You Gave Me Love
  2. scan of Soul Vendors Gaylads - Sound Of Silence - Jamaica Studio One 7 Clip -sos1010
  3. scan of Madeline Bell Picture Me Gone - Go Ahead On - 7 1st Pressing
  4. scan of The Constellations - I Didn T Know How To - Gemini Promo -
  5. scan of Marlena Shaw    Let S Wade In The Water   Cadet    5549  Vg
  6. scan of Edwin Starr  Way Over There  Gordy Northern  Soul Listen
  7. scan of Little Jewel - I Want To  It Doesn T Matter - Tay-ster -
  8. scan of Modern Soul Boogie-jady Kurrent-work This Way Somewhere To Start-jdk
  9. scan of Betty Turner Be Careful Girl  Liberty Promo Vg
  10. scan of Florida Funk-jazzberry Patch-planed Off The Are My Friends-j B P Records
  11. scan of 70 S Soul-bobby Womack-home Is Where The Heart Is-columbia 10437-stereo
  12. scan of tom  Jerrio-boo-ga-loo-lost-nite 2 Brill Sides
  13. scan of Delegation Oh Honey Uk 1978 Original State Records Stat 82 Nice Modern Soul
  14. scan of Lot Of 8 X 7  Inch Singles Originals Pressings All Listed
  15. scan of R B Soul -milton Grayson-it Ain T Necessarily So-keen 2102
  16. scan of Sharon Marie - All For You All For You Soul Remix - Original Shotgun 7 Clip
  17. scan of The Superboys - You Re Hurtin Me Funky Soul 2 Nice Skinhead Tracks A Must 7
  18. scan of Soul Job Lot Of 22 Have A L  K  Ship From The Uk
  19. scan of By The Monzas Hear It
  20. scan of Job Lot 7  Soul Disco Emotions Gene Chandlers Dynasty Candi Staton Melba Moore
  21. scan of Sun - Dance Do What You Wanna Do I Had A Choice 45rpm 1978 Funk Soul
  22. scan of Deep Purple - Stormbringer - Vinyl - 1974 - Tps 3508 Rock Punk Soul 1974 Music
  23. scan of Ernest Fitzgerald - Ace In The Hole - Daniels D504 - Vg
  24. scan of The Pioneers - Give Me Little Loving This Is Soul 2 Big Gr8 Skinhead Sides 7
  25. scan of Al Kent Where Do I Go From Here You Ve Got To Pay The Price Soul Ric Tic Rt 127
  26. scan of Sweet Soul-jj  G-that S What I Get Keep On Marching-tec 3020
  27. scan of R B Soul-harold Burrage-you K O  D Me-vee Jay 356-promo
  28. scan of Merry Ole Soul By Pearson Duke Record 2021 Open Ex Ex
  29. scan of Soul Gospel Ruth Ellen Thompson   Negi - This World  Keep On Living Vg
  30. scan of Marie Knight In The Shaded Green Pastures 1952 Us Decca Funk Soul Gospel
  31. scan of The Miracles Night Life Smog Soul Disco 7 Tamla T 54268f
  32. scan of The Temptations  Ain T Too Proud To Beg  Gordy Northern  Soul Listen
  33. scan of Sweet No Soul-prophecy-nya Everybody Walking Together-all Platinum 2349
  34. scan of Motown Group Soul By Hearts Of Stone Hear It
  35. scan of Oo Wee Baby I Love You  Love Me Baby - Fred Hughes Orig Us 1965
  36. scan of No Soul-bobby Womack-what Is This What You Gonna Do-minit 32037
  37. scan of Dra 319 R B Soul Jessie Mae Dont Freeze On Me It Might As Well Be Spring Silva
  38. scan of Classic Oh Baby Don T You Weep Luther Ingram On Kent
  39. scan of 80  S-90  S Lot 75 Records   New Wave Rock Synth Modern Soul -killer Collection
  40. scan of Group Soul By Unit Plus Hear It
  41. scan of 78 10 - Bud Powell - Body And Soul - Blue Star 524 Jazz
  42. scan of George Blackwell Mister Loser 7 Ex- Us Smoke Vinyl Listen
  43. scan of The Dixie Cups Chapel Of Love 7 Pye 1964 Vg Pop Soul Girl Group England
  44. scan of Unknown Artist  Get It On Moving World Funk Breaks Hoctor Hear
  45. scan of Funk Jazz-hubert Laws-family Same-columbia 11368-rare Demo Copy-stereo
  46. scan of Mod Soul 2 Step-sundray Tucker-ask Millie If It Was Me-t K 1046-stereo
  47. scan of No Soul Rap-betty Wright-no Pain No Gain Same Rap Version -vision Records
  48. scan of Lot 7 Early Rock  Roll Rockabilly Garage Soul S Vinyl Records
  49. scan of Jimmy Washington You Ought To See My Baby  Vinyl Promo 45rpm Hear
  50. scan of 11 X R B Hip Hop Vinyl  Beyonce  Jay Z  Busta Rhymes  Japanese De La Soul
  51. scan of Hot Chocolate - I Gave You My Heart Didn T I Jeannie On Rak Label Soul Origi
  52. scan of Real Thing - Love S Such A Wonderful Thing Topsy Turvy On Pye Label Soul Origin
  53. scan of Donna Summer - Macarthur Park Once Upon A Time On Casablanca Label Soul Origin
  54. scan of The Christians - Ideal World Say It Isn T So On Island Label Soul Original
  55. scan of Amii Stewart - Friends Picture On Rca Label Soul Original
  56. scan of Diana Ross  Marvin Gaye - You Are Everything Include Me In Your Life On Motown
  57. scan of The Beginning Of The End Funky Nassau Rpm Alston  7in Vinyl
  58. scan of Footsie - Condition Red Vg
  59. scan of Velvet Satins Nothing Can Compare To You General American Promo  45
  60. scan of 70 S Soul-the Originals-good Lovin Is Just A Dime Away Motown 1355f
  61. scan of Funk-billy Cobham-stratus Part 1 2-atlantic 2998-stereo-rare Stock Copy
  62. scan of No Soul-b B King-the Hurt Whole Lotta Lovin -abc-paramount 10576
  63. scan of No Soul-madeline Bell-picture Me Gone I M Gonna Make You Love Me-philips 40517
  64. scan of No Soul-jimmy Holiday-i M Gonna Move To The City The Turning Point-minit 32011
  65. scan of Genius  Soul  Jazz By Charles Ray 2021 Verve Acoustic Sounds Open Ex Ex
  66. scan of Material    Bustin Out  - 45t 07  - Funk Soul Disco
  67. scan of Bimbo Jet Non Stop Instrumentals Latin  Funk
  68. scan of Ike  Tina Turner - Crazy Bout You Baby 7  1969 Soul Funk R B
  69. scan of Sisters Of Sing Watch Your Step Us Decca N Mint Soul Gospel
  70. scan of Bloodstone  Never Let You Go      Single
  71. scan of 45 The Dell Vikings Come Go With Me Fee Bee Whispering Bells Doo Wop Soul Group
  72. scan of Bulk Lot Of 1 500 Rock Hiphop Rap Funk Pop Rnb Soul Jazz Reggae Vinyl Record  S
  73. scan of Keen 3-2010 R B Pop Soul Milton Grayson No Greater Love I Love You Much Too Much
  74. scan of Job Lot 7 X Vintage Original Tamla Motown 7 Single Record Sleeves Sleeves Only
  75. scan of Showmen Orlons Moses Smith J Covey 45
  76. scan of Fito Giron Fito S Soul Trio Paz Y Amor Estaremos Juntos Promo Mexico Listen
  77. scan of R B Soul Nina Simone On Stroud Label 7 Rpm  Record
  78. scan of Original Soul - The Devastating Affair - You Don T Know How Hard It
  79. scan of Ben E King Spanish Harlem 1960 Sp Atco 45-6185 Funk Soul Pop
  80. scan of Lot 11  50 S - 60 S Rpm  - Rock  Roll -  Doo Wop - Garage
  81. scan of Lot 11  50 S - 60 S Rpm  - Rock  Roll -  Doo Wop - Garage
  82. scan of The Mirettes - Ain T My Stuff Good Enough -  Crossover
  83. scan of Job Lot 5 Records
  84. scan of Robert Parker - Holdin Out I Caught You In A Lie A Awesome  - 7
  85. scan of Doug Sheldon - Mickey S Monkey - Decca - Uk - F 11790 - Soul R B - 1963
  86. scan of The Mirettes - Take Me For A Lttle While - Uni - Uk - Un 505 - 1968 - Soul R B
  87. scan of Dobie Gray - The In Crowd  Be A Man Original R B Soul Dancer 64 Charger 45
  88. scan of Stevie Wonder Higher Ground Too High Canada Tamla Motown Soul Funk 7 T 54235f
  89. scan of Flaming Embers Al Kent Bless You My Love Soul 7 Ric Tic Rt 140
  90. scan of Soul Survivors Expressway To Your Heart  Hey Gyp Ex Garage Soul Us Crimson
  91. scan of Boyz Ii Men - Motownphilly    7  Vinyl Record Single - 1991 - Motown
  92. scan of Four Tops  You Keep Running Away  Motown Northern  Soul Listen
  93. scan of The Fantastic Four  Pin Point It Down  Soul Northern  Soul Listen
  94. scan of The Five Satins - The Masquerade Is Over Chancellor Doo-wop Soul
  95. scan of Voyage - From East To West - 70 S - Soul - 7 Vinyl
  96. scan of The Time 1982 Promo Funk Soul Disco - Gigolos Get Lonely Too  Nm
  97. scan of The Time 1984 Promo Funk Soul Disco - Jungle Love
  98. scan of Ride Your Pony - The Mohawks  Original Uk 1969 Pama  Funky Soul Northern
  99. scan of Mae West - Great Balls Of Fire - Men - Mgm Rock N Roll - R B - Northern Ex
  100. scan of Michael Henderson 1978 Funk Soul - Do It All  Playing On The Real Thing

Check out all our dynamic eBay auction listing pages here (real time updating)

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/ebay-listing-24hrs/

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Source Advert