Guest DIRTY

• Replies 5
  • Views 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

There's an original Carnival EX copy for sale on GEMM at the moment, from a UK-based seller, he only wants $15.45 for it. I should probably assume you've already looked at that already and discounted it, but it never hurts to mention these things...

...The reggae version of this is equally sublime - "What Should I Do" by the Charmers, on Splash. In fact, I might even go as far as to say it's better!

Happy hunting...

TONE

Social source share

Guest DIRTY

There's an original Carnival EX copy for sale on GEMM at the moment, from a UK-based seller, he only wants $15.45 for it. I should probably assume you've already looked at that already and discounted it, but it never hurts to mention these things...

...The reggae version of this is equally sublime - "What Should I Do" by the Charmers, on Splash. In fact, I might even go as far as to say it's better!

Happy hunting...

TONE

Cheers for the info.. Yep, seen the Gemm copy. Am after a nice M- copy really.. Had one from a large UK seller, but unfortunately it was noisy at the start, so had to send it back.

Cheers,

C

Social source share

Guest DIRTY

This sure ranks with the top Group Soul 45s ever made...well in my book anyway. Sheer class (and the some :wicked: )

Sure is great! That's why I need a nice M- copy. :lol:

Anyone?

Social source share

Source Advert