Soul Supermarket Update. New 45s Added

Hi,

I've just added a new batch of 45s to my website, lots of quality 60s, 70s & 80s stuff all of which you can see here: www.soulsupermarket.co.uk

Every record has a label scan and sound clip (taken from the actual record for sale) so it's well worth taking a look through and having a listen!

I've also now added the facility to pay by credit or debit card to the website, which should make things a lot easier!

Don't forget if you want to be added to my mailing list to be given advance warning of when new 45s get added then just email at: info@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Recommended tune of the month is the new Selcta 45 by Simone De - Show Me. Pure class!!

Here's a quick preview of what's new:

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

soul shakers -getting weaker[takes me right back to the day]great record.

baz a. :yes:

Great record indeed! Personally though I prefer their other Loma outing 'Get Hip To Yourself' :yes:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Had quite a few PMs/emails about the Reggie Soul 45, sorry but it is already sold. If you want to be added to my mailing list (people on the list get told of site updates before anyone else) then please either PM me with your email address or email me with it at : info@soulsupermarket.co.uk

Big thanks to those have bought stuff and shown an interest :yes:

Adam.

Social source share

The Simone De ---"Show Me" is absolute quality---for a tenner!!!!!!!!

:yes::yes::D:D:no::yes::yes:

Totally brilliant and the flip is class as well. Following on from the Sheba Potts-Wright & Bobby Hutton 45s, the Selecta label just seems to be getting better and better. They really are bringing out some classy new releases.

Social source share

Had a couple of emails saying that people couldn't seem to get the checkout working...this has now been fixed so (fingers crossed!) everything should work perfectly now if you've been having any probs.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Adam.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert