Diplomats/skulsnaps Need Help

I received an email today...not sure how! And not sure why he would think I was in the business but I digress... I've replied saying I'll leave his details here in case any Promoter here would like to contact him :thumbsup:

hi Karen i remember meeting you at cleethorpes 3 years ago. I'm the tall guy that you met when you came upstairs to the balcony the night before we performed.We are interested in coming back to UK for a 3math tour. We are going to contact some agencies to find out who can handle what we are looking for.since you are in the entertainment industry I was wondering if you could help us if you know of anyone you could suggest that could handle arrangements to come over there.We have new releases coming and we have the song Trespassing in the movie Smoking Aces and it's on the sound track which was just released.So email me back love to hear from you and I would like your feed back.I also have a promo kit with live video that I Would like to send you,HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU"

skullsnaps@verizon.net

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!