East Kirkby 4th Of May

A big thanks goes out to all who turned up last night becaurse to me you people are what its all about numbers wernt great but its not about packing the place out but two top djs in ian gee and debbie play top spots a big thanks to them but as we said it you the paying punters that make the night also so thanks to kev for the side show me being the butt of the night if you want to why ask him he dying to tell all thats right in it kev lol but once again thanks to you all

ivor

• Replies 2
  • Views 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

GREAT TO SEE YOU LOOKING SO WELL AFTER YOUR OPERATION DAVE,IT'S AMAZING HOW GOOD THEY ARE AT DOING SEX CHANGES NOW DAYS.NOTICED YOU'VE HAD YOUR VOICE DONE AS WELL IT'S NOT AS DEEP AS IT USED TO BE.HAD A GREAT NIGHT AS USUAL MATE SOME GOOD OLD TUNES PLAYED THANKS FOR A GOOD NIGHT.......OH BY THE WAY WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE BITS THEY CUT OFF AS SUE GOT THEM IN A EGG CUP JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THATS ALL THEY COULD FILL.......CHEERS MATE. :ohmy:

cheers nip tuck a good night was had by all the op was a compleit succsess im am now feeling better cant wait till i go to six hill and i am djing you have a big shock coming to you :thumbsup: dont worry though kev i wont be to hard on you aand thanks to garry and bryn for coming but next time leave kev at home :thumbsup:

Source Advert