Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

kidinquisitive

Sy Hightower On Carmen

IMG_0880.jpg

I'll skip the hype job, since this record's reputation is strong enough without it.

Sy Hightower - I Know You're Leaving Me b/w Wild Love on Carmen

Condition is NM-. It visually appears NM, however there is a light, non-recurring tick about 30 seconds or so into the song. I can't imagine it would really bother anyone but given the value I have to mention it.

I am asking £625 ($1,240) plus shipping

PM me or email me at kidinquisitive at gmail dot com if interested. Soundclips available upon request.

I have sold to numerous board members through set sales and ebay. If you need a reference just let me know. The record will ship by airmail through USPS with delivery confirmation. If paying by Paypal you should have a verified address.

Any questions, don't hesitate.

IMG_0880.jpg

I'll skip the hype job, since this record's reputation is strong enough without it.

Sy Hightower - I Know You're Leaving Me b/w Wild Love on Carmen

Condition is NM-. It visually appears NM, however there is a light, non-recurring tick about 30 seconds or so into the song. I can't imagine it would really bother anyone but given the value I have to mention it.

I am asking £625 ($1,240) plus shipping

PM me or email me at kidinquisitive at gmail dot com if interested. Soundclips available upon request.

I have sold to numerous board members through set sales and ebay. If you need a reference just let me know. The record will ship by airmail through USPS with delivery confirmation. If paying by Paypal you should have a verified address.

Any questions, don't hesitate.

AWESOME ! SUPERB ! BRILLANT TUNE. :D:shades::wub:

DON'T SUPOSE YOU HAVE ANY ODD JOB'S THAT NEED DOING, DO YA? :D

OR CAN I PAY YOU WEEKLY :D

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts