"game Of Love" Pre Wayne Fontana & The Mindbenders

Sad Business This About Wayne's Recent Trouble Settling Up With A Debt Collector And The Laws Mishandling Of The Whole Affair! The Way I See It He Gave The Bloke Fair Warning Wence He Exited His Domicile Petrol Can, Clearly, In Hand And When Asked What He Was Doing... Mr. Fontana aka Glen Ellis, Determiniation In His Eye, His Mind Un-Bent, Clearly Stated "I'm Going To Burn You Up!".... Action Stated... Mission Nearly Accomplished! :lol:

Since Wence Did We Start Putting Pop Stars In The Clink For Settling Up Unresolved Matters Aye?

Anyway On Offer Here And Today!

Is The Original American Version Of The Song That Twould Soar Wayne And The Lads To The Top Of The Charts! Bless Their Hearts!

A True Gem This! A Classic Peice Of Pop History Before It Twas Actually Pop History I Say :unsure:

10" 45 Publisher Acetate VG++ £2,600

post-6943-1180241913_thumb.jpg

Game_Of_Love__c_.mp3

Game_Of_Love__c_.mp3

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Is this Eric Stewart singing?(was a member of the Mindbenders)...he sang on the version in the states I think...

Eric went on to form 10CC

Regards

Barry

Hi Barry,

Actually I Think The Vocalist Is None Other Than The Songs Writer Clint Ballard Jr.... Could Be Wrong On This One But It Sounds Like The Same Singer On Some Other Songs Of His As Well! Eric... Clint? Either Way A Mindbendingly :unsure: Obscure Waxing From The Vaults.

Cheers Mate And Thanks For The Interest! thumbsup.gif

Social source share

So It Is Told, Though All My Not Have Been Written...

So On Goes The Theory, A Man's Freedom In Balance.. :wicked:

And A Hawker's Nose Knows... That The Northen Bag Pips Blow..

As The Didjeridu Groans Frequent And Lower In Tone...

BEFORE The REVELRY OF "THE GAME OF LOVE" KICKS" IN: :huh:

Here What's Been Said Thus Far Bout The Man, Petrol Can In Hand, And A Plan For Leveling The Playing Field Through Ashe And Smolder. His Mind And Spine Having No Measure Of The :D On This!

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/derbyshire/6691773.stm

Edited by Mangomn2003
Social source share

Sad Business This About Wayne's Recent Trouble Settling Up With A Debt Collector And The Laws Mishandling Of The Whole Affair! The Way I See It He Gave The Bloke Fair Warning Wence He Exited His Domicile Petrol Can, Clearly, In Hand And When Asked What He Was Doing... Mr. Fontana aka Glen Ellis, Determiniation In His Eye, His Mind Un-Bent, Clearly Stated "I'm Going To Burn You Up!".... Action Stated... Mission Nearly Accomplished! :huh:

Since Wence Did We Start Putting Pop Stars In The Clink For Settling Up Unresolved Matters Aye?

Anyway On Offer Here And Today!

Is The Original American Version Of The Song That Twould Soar Wayne And The Lads To The Top Of The Charts! Bless Their Hearts!

A True Gem This! A Classic Peice Of Pop History Before It Twas Actually Pop History I Say :wicked:

10" 45 Publisher Acetate VG++ £2,600

Game_Of_Love__c_.mp3

Didnt buy this off the bailifs did you :D imagine the twats comin`round and taking your tunes,especialy ones you may have more of a sentimental attatchment to.........bet they get about 20p each for em`.

Edited by ken
Social source share

Didnt buy this off the bailifs did you :D imagine the twats comin`round and taking your tunes,especialy ones you may have more of a sentimental attatchment to.........bet they get about 20p each for em`.

Nope! I Pulled This One From The Vaults.

The Popster Cheer & Roar Mr. Ellis' Keith Moonish Flourish With Flare :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert