45's For Sale

Steve Plumb

Below is another small list of 45's that can be found on www.soulmusic.co.uk

They can be found on the 'Recent Releases' page and can be found at www.soulmusic.co.uk/recent_releases.htm

A soundclip of each 45 is on the site along with a scan of the label.

Each 45 can be bought directly from the site or you can PM me to reserve a copy

Solid Solution - Think about it girl - Soul 'O' Sonic

MONSTER 'Must have' 45!!! Massive 70's Northern & Modern dancer that has been filling floors since the late 80's! There is actually an incredibly rare 45 on Silver Spoon BUT most mere mortals have had to settle for playing it from the LP.....until now!

£10

Johnny Moore - Yesterday today & tomorrow - Grapevine UK

Unreleased 70's MONSTER! Similar to L. J. Reynolds' 'Key to the world' AND Al James' 'Give it up turn it loose'. Ex Richard Searling cover up from many moons ago - Get it bought and get it played!!!!!!!! First time ever on 45! Very nice to play out or to own on a Grapevine Issue! Surely a rarity of the future!

£10

Dottie Pearson - Bring it over baby/A house made of love - Grapevine UK

Unreleased 70's MONSTER! Total classic in every sense. b/w A stunning 70's dancer played in the Northern AND Modern rooms! Another unreleased MONSTER!!! Released in 2004, this must be Grapevine 2000's finest hour? First time ever on 45! Very nice to play out or to own on a Grapevine Issue! Surely a rarity of the future! What a double sider!!

£10

Note - I have a VERY LIMITED number of Demo copies at £20!!!!!

Tutu Jones - Can't leave your love alone/I've been loving you - Real Side UK

Now here's one that might surprise a few of you! Two quality 90's dancers that snuck out through Real Side Records in 2005! This is a finger snapping retro dancer that was massive at Yarmouth at the time of it's US CD release in 1998. b/w Another this killer throwback dancer! Most people didn't even get this when it first came out on US CD in 1996. Great little 'secret sound' that's well worth a listen!

£6

Larry Saunders - On the real side (Original 1974 Turbo version)/On the real side (Demo take from the All Platinum archives) - Real Side UK

Probably in most people's Top 10 70's Northern tracks of all time! One of the records that broke the mould. Still in-demand after all these years! This is it's first official 45 release for over 30 years! b/w What a find! The original demo take from 1974 that gives an interesting and very different slant to the song!

£10

Al Williams - Try Them - Grapevine UK

The last release on Grapevine 2000!

The legendary Al Williams on a previously unissued Detroit 60's Northern Soul monster dancer!

First time ever on 45! Very nice to play out or to own on a Grapevine Demo!

£20

Note - I have a small number of Issue copies at £10!!!!!

Joe Valentine - I lost the only love I ever had - VAL

Fabulous early 70's Crossover/Northern Soul dancer of the highest order! This is the legal lookalike second issue made in 2000! Only 300 ever made!

£15

Jerry Williams - When you move you lose - Grapevine UK

Unissued mid 60's Northern Soul dancer from this legendary artist!

First time ever on 45! Very nice to play out or to own on a Grapevine Demo!

£20

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now