Passions / Newday Interview

boba

Today I just interviewed three members of the Passions / Newday on my radio show. I just put it online, it's the last interview on my webpage:

www.sittinginthepark.com/interviews.html

This is the first group I've interviewed from Gary, IN (hopefully many more to come). Eldridge Anthony (the guy who cut 4 records as El Anthony on LaCindy and Star-Vue) was a member of the group. Unfortunately, he's not in the interview, as it was hard enough to coordinate 3 people in a 4-way phone call! It's still an interesting listen.

thanks,

Bob

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Today I just interviewed three members of the Passions / Newday on my radio show. I just put it online, it's the last interview on my webpage:

www.sittinginthepark.com/interviews.html

This is the first group I've interviewed from Gary, IN (hopefully many more to come). Eldridge Anthony (the guy who cut 4 records as El Anthony on LaCindy and Star-Vue) was a member of the group. Unfortunately, he's not in the interview, as it was hard enough to coordinate 3 people in a 4-way phone call! It's still an interesting listen.

thanks,

Bob

also, if you want to deal with the time difference, you can now actually listen to my radio station live at www.whpk.org/stream. My show is 7:30-9PM chicago time on Sunday, which is 6 hours behind the UK, so it's sort of inconvenient. However, if you stay up, you might get a chance to actually interact with the people I'm interviewing if you phone in. Next week I'm interviewing Elvin Spencer (although I'm doing a phone interview with him so you wouldn't be able to call him up). When I'm not doing interviews, I play soul music. Thanks.

Social source share

also, if you want to deal with the time difference, you can now actually listen to my radio station live at www.whpk.org/stream. My show is 7:30-9PM chicago time on Sunday, which is 6 hours behind the UK, so it's sort of inconvenient. However, if you stay up, you might get a chance to actually interact with the people I'm interviewing if you phone in. Next week I'm interviewing Elvin Spencer (although I'm doing a phone interview with him so you wouldn't be able to call him up). When I'm not doing interviews, I play soul music. Thanks.

great show and info bobo ...keep up the great work

thanks steve thomas :rolleyes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert