Soul Band Wanted

• Replies 1
  • Views 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest MARTIN SNOW

Having done the journey several times myself, I know its an awful long way from Croydon to Warrington, but if youre looking for a covers band then you WILL NOT find any better than PAYBACK, a 9/10 piece band local to me with a full horn section included. Outstanding bunch of musicians who play absolutely spot on to the record or better. I have seen them countless times over the years and know them well, and they will travel almost anywhere. If they're good enough to support Shakatak, whose bass player has played with them in the past, need I say anymore ?

If its function classics such as Its a love thing, Aint no stoppin us now, Its my thing, I believe in Miracles, Funkin for Jamaica, Groove is in the heart, Le freak, Do I do, ......their repertoir is endless. They probably won't know the obscurities we are familiar with, but then neither will most of the crowd, so to say they are a safe bet is an understatement !

They have a website, heres the link https://www.payback.co.uk/

Here's their managers number (he's the drummers dad) : John Harris 0208 657 4083

As a musician myself, I can not praise them high enough, truly outstanding.

Martin

Edited by MARTIN SNOW
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert