Looking For An Old Mate

Hello All,

I would be most grateful if any of you could help in looking for an old friend off the northern soul scene, Im looking for a girl called "Della" who used to live in Northamptonshire.

I know she had a sister from Liecs who used to travel with her too the nighters at Liecs, Hinckley, Keele etc in the early 90,s

She moved to London too become a Chef and i have not heard from her for years, she and her sister were both well known Black girls on the scene at the time.

If anyone can help email wagonandhorses@hotmail.com

Mick from Walsall

KTF

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello All,

I would be most grateful if any of you could help in looking for an old friend off the northern soul scene, Im looking for a girl called "Della" who used to live in Northamptonshire.

I know she had a sister from Liecs who used to travel with her too the nighters at Liecs, Hinckley, Keele etc in the early 90,s

She moved to London too become a Chef and i have not heard from her for years, she and her sister were both well known Black girls on the scene at the time.

If anyone can help email wagonandhorses@hotmail.com

Mick from Walsall

KTF

Do you mean our Del (nubiansoulsis)?

If so... she's on here!

Sorry.... nubian75soulsis!

Edited by jumpinjoan
Social source share

Do you mean our Del (nubiansoulsis)?

If so... she's on here!

Sorry.... nubian75soulsis!

Thanks Joan...Hi Mick...ya alright babes. this is really bizzare i was thinking about you this week..will PM ya....speak soon Delxxx

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert