Sandy Hadley Wanted

Ian J

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not got any idea what its worth. Been offered one locally but condition isn't to good and he's not sure what he wants for it anyway.

My opinion... for what its worth... is that this is a hard record.

I got mine off Rob Marriot in the early 90s... not seen another for sale since.. but then again.. I haven't been looking.

Great tune :thumbsup:

Just looked it up in Manship's 3rd edition... and it's not there! :D

I'm sure I don't need to mention to be careful... because the bootlegs look identical to the original... except for the bell sound stamp.

Social source share

My opinion... for what its worth... is that this is a hard record.

I got mine off Rob Marriot in the early 90s... not seen another for sale since.. but then again.. I haven't been looking.

Great tune :thumbsup:

Just looked it up in Manship's 3rd edition... and it's not there! :D

I'm sure I don't need to mention to be careful... because the bootlegs look identical to the original... except for the bell sound stamp.

originals are on styrene with bell sound stamp, boots are on vinyl minus the bell sound stamp, a very hard record to find indeed

Social source share

originals are on styrene with bell sound stamp, boots are on vinyl minus the bell sound stamp, a very hard record to find indeed

Can I have the info on that 45.

I don't remember it being styrene I have had copies but donkey's ago.

Can you PM me with a scan 300 dpi, deadwax width and all the matrix info. Yes it is absolutely dog-rare.. or if anyone can i'll be very grateful.

Social source share

Well.. i was nearly there... i'm only a girl after all!

They do look identical though... ask Rob.. had a bit of fun with him giving him back a boot as a laugh... oh and we did laugh.... laugh.gif

Rob :P

Now anyone any idea of a value?

Social source share

Serves me right for trying to be sneaky... doesn't seem to work! :wicked:

blinkin eck, I can't remember the last time I heard that - and I still knew all the words :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert