Arctic Soul For Sale - Updated And Some Added

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Here´s a few that got away last time round, plus one added and some price changes:

Ozz and his Sperlings "Can you qualify" Goldenway demo M-, slight WOL on b-side £250

Contacts "You gonna pay" Quadran VG+, but this furious 45 plays LOUD and clear, WOL £130

Shirley Wahls "Why am I crying" King M-, small stamp on label £35

Soulmasters "I´ll be waiting here" Raven M- Carolina soul! slightly noisy pressing... £100

Dena Barnes "If you ever..." stamped Inferno DJ copy. Now this is a bit complicated... The 45 looks like it´s in at least VG++ condition, but looks can deceive... The "If you"-side looks perfectly fine but plays VG-, with surface noise throughout, better towards the end and much clearer if you pan the sound as well. No skips or jumps. I guess this record simply has been loved to death by previous owners. The good news is that the B-side "Who am I", which I bought it for, plays M-. Still, I want £175 for it. Oh, and if Rich in Colwick, Nottingham is looking for his copy that he bought in May ´76 he needs to look no further as this one has his 1976 adress neatly inscribed in the dead wax!

Scans and sound clips available upon request. PM me with any questions. Payment by PayPal, I´ll cover the charges. Cash is OK though. Postage to the UK and the rest of Europe is £3. Insured mail is an extra £5. Haggling is free.

Best / Lars

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Wow, that was fast! Seems like someone at the Royal Mail have read the reviews about them here on Soul Source...

Can also add that the Contacts 45 is on hold. Soulmasters, Ozz and Dena still available.

Record arrived this morning Lars, thanks.

AAAAAAAA+++++++++++ Ebayer.

.....Oh sorry wrong site. blush.gif

I'll get me coat. :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!