Young Birds Fly

Barry

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just dropped on this on Youtube and wasn't aware of it, had a flick round and release, it seems, was July -anyone seen it?

You beat me to it Barry :lol: , seen a clip on youtube meself & was thinking the same thing,looks interesting.

Looks like an independant film, not sure if it was released over here but i`d love to see it.

Garv

Just found a link on modculture.co.uk

Perhaps some of the mods on here may be able to shed some light on the film

Edited by garv
Social source share

You beat me to it Barry :lol: , seen a clip on youtube meself & was thinking the same thing,looks interesting.

Looks like an independant film, not sure if it was released over here but i`d love to see it.

Garv

Just found a link on modculture.co.uk

Perhaps some of the mods on here may be able to shed some light on the film

Well, we should our collective eyes and ears out Garv, ay fella? :lol:

Social source share

Well, we should our collective eyes and ears out Garv, ay fella? :lol:

This is what Leonardo has stated on his my space page, :lol:

I receive about 5 emails a day concerning the DVD release and Screenings of YBF. I have been focusing my attention over the last month on the Whittier, CA screening of YBF on July 21st. I want to screen to you all as much as you want to watch it but all the other areas that I have wanted to screen it have fell through. The only exception is if YBF gets picked up for festivals.

YBF is not on DVD yet, but after this Summer I will focus all my energy on the DVD release of Young Birds Fly as it seems that will be the best way to get it out to you, all over the world. I hope to have it on DVD by end of the year for you to purchase.

Thank you everone for your interest in Young Birds Fly and making it what it is.

Keep The Faith,

Leonardo Flores

Social source share

This is what Leonardo has stated on his my space page, :lol:

I receive about 5 emails a day concerning the DVD release and Screenings of YBF. I have been focusing my attention over the last month on the Whittier, CA screening of YBF on July 21st. I want to screen to you all as much as you want to watch it but all the other areas that I have wanted to screen it have fell through. The only exception is if YBF gets picked up for festivals.

YBF is not on DVD yet, but after this Summer I will focus all my energy on the DVD release of Young Birds Fly as it seems that will be the best way to get it out to you, all over the world. I hope to have it on DVD by end of the year for you to purchase.

Thank you everone for your interest in Young Birds Fly and making it what it is.

Keep The Faith,

Leonardo Flores

Ta for that. :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!