Quinvy

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

They are, but so is the original, thats not the right colour in that scan, but what Dave says is a good indicator, the sound is crap on the bootleg (though not that loud on the original either)

I remember having a boot in the 70's that was very dark green, you could hardly read the print. I've also had an original green copy, and the sound quality was very low. This blue one looks very nice and just like the original. I've never seen it before, and I thought maybe original like the yellow Exits?

Social source share

I remember having a boot in the 70's that was very dark green, you could hardly read the print. I've also had an original green copy, and the sound quality was very low. This blue one looks very nice and just like the original. I've never seen it before, and I thought maybe original like the yellow Exits?

I think the 'blue' one is probably the same very dark green one that you had. I have one of them too and I think it is dark greenish blue. I think a difference in the scanning created a difference in the appearance. Thanks.

Social source share

deffo boot ....sold a copy to one of keith bradys mate at last but one lowton...after that man mr toad let me have the orig :lol:

steve T

PS HOPE YOU HAVE A CRACKER FRIDAY PHIL SORRY CANT MAKE IT BLOODY WORKING AGAIN :lol:

Many thanks Steve. Sorry not seen you around for ages, but my shift paterns have been altered, and my Friday nights are screwed mate. I hope to catch up soon.

Thanks everyone for the help, it's obviously a boot. rolleyes.gif

Phil.

Social source share

Does anyone know where this boot originated? I got a copy of the same boot from a guy selling a load of Texas RnB and Low Rider type stuff, along with an original Hank Jacobs on Call Me. I suppose it could have made its way over to the states from the UK but it makes you wonder?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert