Drifters - Uk Polydor/ Atlantic

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Big Favour Time....does anyone have a mint 45 copy of the above that I can borrow to create a master cut from. This is for an official project - I can't tell you what or I'd have to kill you all. The supplier of the 45 would get it back plus a copy of whatever it's going to be used on.....but you haven't heard this from me biggrin.gif PM me asap - ta very much. Jo

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

You're a star, Mr Mischief. I've PM'd Grant. Thanks for the info. Jo thumbsup.gif

Jo - you really don't want to be dubbing this form a UK Polydor copy that was itself dubbed from a US Atlantic copy (almost all the early red Atlantics are disc dubs). I have this on a CD that Bob Fisher and I put out on Sequel, and I'm pretty sure that's from tape. I'll check and get back to you via PM...

TONEx

Social source share

Guest vinylvixen

Jo - you really don't want to be dubbing this form a UK Polydor copy that was itself dubbed from a US Atlantic copy (almost all the early red Atlantics are disc dubs). I have this on a CD that Bob Fisher and I put out on Sequel, and I'm pretty sure that's from tape. I'll check and get back to you via PM...

TONEx

Perfect... :( You may be able to shed some light on a couple of things for someone at the same time. BTW, were your ears burning this afternoon - your praises were being sung :thumbup: Jo

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert