Ady Crowsnest

ImberBoy

Ady Crowsnest at Mersea Island Scooter Run

Great to see our very own Ady Croasdale zipping around like a punter at this years Mersea island Scooter Rally, Ady I did say hi, I was one of The Armed Forces Scooter Club wearing a camouflage kilt!

Hope you had a great time, The Northernsoul aint gonna blow any ones sox off but the party atmosphere was fantastique!

Did a little write up and we have some very strange pictures on our AFSC web site: https://www.tafsc.com/MERSEA%20AGM%202007.htm

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Ady Crowsnest at Mersea Island Scooter Run

Great to see our very own Ady Croasdale zipping around like a punter at this years Mersea island Scooter Rally, Ady I did say hi, I was one of The Armed Forces Scooter Club wearing a camouflage kilt!

Hope you had a great time, The Northernsoul aint gonna blow any ones sox off but the party atmosphere was fantastique!

Did a little write up and we have some very strange pictures on our AFSC web site: https://www.tafsc.com/MERSEA%20AGM%202007.htm

Now I've connected the two mugs, your natural solid with a severe haircut head and this air-brushed one on here.

I was there in the capacity of Donna's roady but enjoyed myself and managed a dance or two. It's the first one apart from Carlow in Ireland in the 80s that I've ever been to and though the Snake did get an airing (nothing to do with the kilts) they also grooved to some classy Northern stuff too. Funnily half the crowd begged for the Snake and when Donna put it on the other half nearly lynched her.

Quite a few 100 Clubbers there too in their beer and rolling in mud modes. One night did me though and I went off into deepest Suffolk for fresh air and the inevitable getting completely lost.

Social source share

Well I have to come clean over this, when we see a "Norvun" DJ on a scooter run me and the lads take it in turns to request the Snake, some times we will have 5 or 6 people request it. When the DJ eventually snaps and plays it we go mental. Sorry if this was our lads n lasses but it makes us giggle.

The best thing to say is "I left it at home" but we have this covered coz we will have bought it along!!! Whoooooooohooooooooooooo

Great to see you there.

Social source share

Guest Pete Griffin

Well I have to come clean over this, when we see a "Norvun" DJ on a scooter run me and the lads take it in turns to request the Snake, some times we will have 5 or 6 people request it. When the DJ eventually snaps and plays it we go mental. Sorry if this was our lads n lasses but it makes us giggle.

The best thing to say is "I left it at home" but we have this covered coz we will have bought it along!!! Whoooooooohooooooooooooo

Great to see you there.

Ha ha i remember that mug shot at the Northern aces event in Chester, so it may have been you lot that asked me for the snake at N aces tongue.gif when djing there. Just to let you know, my snake 45 went to the ebay heaven in the sky. You party animals.

Pete

Social source share

Ha ha i remember that mug shot at the Northern aces event in Chester, so it may have been you lot that asked me for the snake at N aces :P when djing there. Just to let you know, my snake 45 went to the ebay heaven in the sky. You party animals.

Pete

I saw Simons snake in the shower photo's from the Northern Aces event...............or are we talking about a different snake?? ohmy.gif

Social source share

Ha ha i remember that mug shot at the Northern aces event in Chester, so it may have been you lot that asked me for the snake at N aces :lol: when djing there. Just to let you know, my snake 45 went to the ebay heaven in the sky. You party animals.

Pete

Al wilsons Snake or Si Curdens snake?.....................we could start a thread about this? laugh.gif

post-6465-1189544246_thumb.jpg

post-6465-1189544320_thumb.jpg

Sorry mate..............could not resist :P:D:no:

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Al wilsons Snake or Si Curdens snake?.....................we could start a thread about this? laugh.gif

post-6465-1189544246_thumb.jpg

post-6465-1189544320_thumb.jpg

Sorry mate..............could not resist :P:D:no:

:lol: thats what mates are for aint they :lol:

Social source share

kinell!!

Cheers mossy, looks like all my cool have gone....... forever.

Is this scooter scene soul scene crossover?

LOL

I reckon this could be the start of a new craze :P Im not just looking forward to the ride, the beer and the music........................but really looking forward to the highlight of the weekend.............20 mins in the shower with Si and the "Armed Forces Scooter Club!" :D

Quality!!!! I will buy you a pint when I see you if you dont knock my head off thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert