Tracklisting....?

It's kool to listen....

I mean shit, you can even d'load the show, but if you want the music...you gotta dig, thats the fun and the challage...

and it's not always like that...younger cats who I see startin out, I try and hook them up with info...but I am tight lip on somethings...been anti-tracklist since 92'

Did u cats ever spin-out and every track you play,the same dude and his crew ask every track :"who is that"? Thats one of the reasons I only do "this radio show"these days...

Well,not this time but next time Im'ma name names...

Zartan&Friends - On NOW!!

6am to 6pm

https://www.wtnrradio.com

Social source share

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's kool to listen....

I mean shit, you can even d'load the show, but if you want the music...you gotta dig, thats the fun and the challage...

and it's not always like that...younger cats who I see startin out, I try and hook them up with info...but I am tight lip on somethings...been anti-tracklist since 92'

Did u cats ever spin-out and every track you play,the same dude and his crew ask every track :"who is that"? Thats one of the reasons I only do "this radio show"these days...

6am to 6pm

? :rolleyes:

Social source share

It's kool to listen....

6am to 6pm

makin me dizzy thinkin about this un :rolleyes:

Social source share

It's kool to listen....

6am to 6pm

i'll have a pint of what these guys are on please..... no, make that two then i can forget about the special one not being quite so special anymore!!!!

Social source share

I think the gentleman is saying that although he is willing to share information with those less knowledgable than himself he will only go so far. He is particularly exasperated at certain people who are forever trying to see what he's playing instead of relying on their own judgement.

Im surprised you jiveass motherf**kers on here wasn't feelin' it, nahmean?

ROD

Edited by modernsoulsucks
Social source share

dudes clearly rockin some heavy plates. or he's some student f**kwit who thinks its really clever to look self-important in record stores jivin way above the usual volume level 'bout his nigerian afro-spaceship wares. you sound like you so far advanced i might just give up and go back to listening to music other people have heard of.

aka everything that's wrong about record co-lecting.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Sutty
Social source share

I think the gentleman is saying that although he is willing to share information with those less knowledgable than himself he will only go so far. He is particularly exasperated at certain people who are forever trying to see what he's playing instead of relying on their own judgement.

ROD

i still say i will have what he's been snortin dude :shhh: am i trendy now saying dude this is what they young people say isn't it :rolleyes:

Social source share

ROD

Thanks for the translation, I was gonna move it but I didnt know what he was on about so I didnt know were to put it :rolleyes:

Ooops wrong section sorry been a long day

Edited by miff
Social source share

Hey, wassup?

You keep tight-lipped coz them crazy muthafuckas will steal your goddam job if they find out what tunes you been spinnin' on your show.

They might be washing cars today but you can bet they gonna be Disc Jockeys tomorrow, just as soon as they find out where all those wicked beats been comin' from.

Some dudes got no respect for nobody.

:rolleyes:

Mike Ward

Social source share

Thanks for the translation, I was gonna move it but I didnt know what he was on about so I didnt know were to put it :lol:

Ooops wrong section sorry been a long day

I'm not quite sure either - is it a question or just an advert for the radio show? Either way, perhaps Mr/Mrs Seapower would like to do us an intro and let us know a bit about themselves... intros forum here https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showforum=44 :thumbup:

Interesting question though.. anyone else ever reluctant to put playlists up for any reasons? Er, dudes. :lol:

Social source share

I'm not quite sure either - is it a question or just an advert for the radio show? Either way, perhaps Mr/Mrs Seapower would like to do us an intro and let us know a bit about themselves... intros forum here https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.php?showforum=44 :thumbup:

Interesting question though.. anyone else ever reluctant to put playlists up for any reasons? Er, dudes. :lol:

Nope, never. Might have the odd cover up though :lol:

Social source share

It's kool to listen....

6am to 6pm

I'll get me coat - I am the wrong side of 40 after all! laugh.gif

Social source share

ok hope this helps.....

It's kool to listen....

You will enjoy listerning to our show

The show is shit!! But feel free to down load it if you wish. I don't do track listings because I feel part of the challenge is going out and looking for the soundst, but if I feel young people need a helping hand when they start out I will help them.

In the past have you ever found an unknown record and people have tried to find out what it is so they can play it, that's why I only do the radio now so people can't see the decks.

If they do it again I'm going to tell you there names.

hypo.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert