Soulof

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I do Hope you,re Joking :lol:

Back " during the war " - the early part of the 70's - the full version of The News at Ten theme ( complete with the loud bongs at the beginning and the end ) , received plays on the scene ......

Unlike the original post , this is not a joke ........

Malc Burton

Social source share

Back " during the war " - the early part of the 70's - the full version of The News at Ten theme ( complete with the loud bongs at the beginning and the end ) , received plays on the scene ......

Malc Burton

Seem to think it was covered up as "Get Your Wig On" by The Bosanquet Band. :thumbup:

Social source share

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

Malc Burton

Yes i remember Malc ,that and a lot of other total S***E.Thank god we,ve come to our senses :unsure::D:D

Social source share

Yes i remember Malc ,that and a lot of other total S***E.Thank god we,ve come to our senses :thumbsup:ph34r.gifph34r.gif

Too true .....

It was all too " fashionable " at that time , for some DJs , instead of looking for decent records to play , to pick up an instrumental track from a non - descript MFP or similar album ( The " NAT " theme - or whatever it was called - came from an MFP one I think ) , and spin it in the attempt to make it the next big tune .....

Thankfully , most of the time it failed ....... until the bottom of the barrell was scraped , and gave them success with

" Hawaii 5 - 0 " .....

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert