martyn

Ebay Snipes

Can someone tell me who the best snipe company are..........I'm fed up with missing records I'v been watching cos I can't be sat at my PC at the right time :yes:

Any advise gratefully recived :yes:

I don't use any of these methods, but have heard of them before, when i bid on any record i put a max offer in, if i win the item, then great, if not, then i believe somone paid more than what the record was worth.

Another angle is to put in a max offer of a million pounds. :yes:

I don't use any of these methods, but have heard of them before, when i bid on any record i put a max offer in, if i win the item, then great, if not, then i believe somone paid more than what the record was worth.

Another angle is to put in a max offer of a million pounds. :yes:

link

I have only tried this a couple of times, about 18 months ago. I usually time my bidding to perfection nowadays so don't need assistance....... :yes:

John

Sorry for butting in on this thread , but I have a query about ebay . Is it possible to find items that have been sold over a period of time, e.g if I wanted to find all the Frank Plank and the splinters sold recently how would I do it?

Sorry for butting in on this thread , but I have a query about ebay . Is it possible to find items that have been sold over a period of time, e.g if I wanted to find all the Frank Plank and the splinters sold recently how would I do it?

link

Click on advanced search, enter the details of item you are looking for, tick completed items and search. Doesn't go back to day one , few months only I think.

Another angle is to put in a max offer of a million pounds.

link

I've read about this sort of thing before. Where people have ended up having to pay £999999 for something or get left Negative feedback and be reported as a Non-Paying Bidder! :thumbsup:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.