Soul Shack Foiled By The Post Office - Show No Show

Sorry to have to inform you all despite all the hype this week regarding myself covering a show tomorrow on www.starpointradio.com 6pm - 8pm, I had to pre - record the show and send it by post to the London based studio and guess what despite being sent Tuesday by next day delivery registerd post the package has yet to be delivered, toatally out of mine and the stations control, I'm really fed up about this but it's simply bad luck, however it's not all doom and gloom as the new show will be starting next Saturday night October 20th www.starpointradio.com and on the Sky channel, for requests,mentions,dedications for 'The Soul Shack' contact bicknellmark@aol.com

Again really sorry for the big let down for tomorrow night but blame the Post Office.

'The Soul Shack' Every Saturday Night From Saturday October 20th 2007

Midnight - 2am www.starpointradio.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sorry to have to inform you all despite all the hype this week regarding myself covering a show tomorrow on www.starpointradio.com 6pm - 8pm, I had to pre - record the show and send it by post to the London based studio and guess what despite being sent Tuesday by next day delivery registerd post the package has yet to be delivered, toatally out of mine and the stations control, I'm really fed up about this but it's simply bad luck, however it's not all doom and gloom as the new show will be starting next Saturday night October 20th www.starpointradio.com and on the Sky channel, for requests,mentions,dedications for 'The Soul Shack' contact bicknellmark@aol.com

Again really sorry for the big let down for tomorrow night but blame the Post Office.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Ask if the so called Royal Mail can post up your show on their web site, it's the least they can do. :ohmy: They owe eager listeners like myself something for the time spent tuning in my Sky thinge box in anticipation (i'm technically challenged)

gary

Social source share

Really sorry mate...what can I say? out of my hands and I'm more than pissed off to be honest, still all should be well from next Saturday.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Look forward to it, got an old soulie friend visiting should be a grand way to enjoy a bottle of wine, or two.

gary

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Stayed in tonight,specialy :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest lagerlout

Yes Kenny Rugby......the match we won last night against France in the semi final of the Rugby World Cup....lol

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

what an absolute set of tossers that post office are.

ive a good mind to go punch are kid in the mouth he,s a postie.

are well never mind there,s saturday.

england in the final, unfortunatly for you mark you,ll miss it cos your working.. :unsure::huh:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert