Wanted

Csta

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

John Manship had some M copies of the Carrolls ....great 45.....and its uk only and doesnt sound a lot like Diana Ross much to me (good bit earlier)......i was told by Tony Rounce theres a Jobete test of Valerie Simpson doing it.....maybe someone should ask Faith Brown how it came about......

just checked manships site. he HAD copies... so i'm still looking for one...

:thumbsup:

Social source share

hi,

i'm looking for the following records

OZZ & SPERLINGS - dance (holes in your soles) - VILLA

The Magicians also did a song on the same label called 'Dance (holes in your shoes)'... it's on the other side of 'Love Lets Try It Again'.

Going to have to dig it out and have a listen... can't remember it.

Social source share

The Magicians also did a song on the same label called 'Dance (holes in your shoes)'... it's on the other side of 'Love Lets Try It Again'.

Going to have to dig it out and have a listen... can't remember it.

I can't remember the Magicians either Joan? Can you do a soundfile if poss?
Social source share

John Manship had some M copies of the Carrolls ....great 45.....and its uk only and doesnt sound a lot like Diana Ross much to me (good bit earlier)......i was told by Tony Rounce theres a Jobete test of Valerie Simpson doing it.....maybe someone should ask Faith Brown how it came about......

I don't think the Carrolls on Polydor and the ones on CBS are the same group - I may be wrong.

Social source share

I don't think the Carrolls on Polydor and the ones on CBS are the same group - I may be wrong.

Wasn't there talk about the Polydor lot having an Elkie Brooks involvement?

Actually this may be out of date info from when we thought she was on every female UK production rolleyes.gif

I've got one that's probably cheaper than Phil's by the way :D

Godz

Social source share

Source Advert