Janice - Skip Mahoney -limited Edition

Janice (Don't Be So Blind To Love) - Skip Mahoney

(SOULVATION IST ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE SINGLE - ONE SIDED SEVEN INCH AS FEATURED IN CURRENT ISSUE OF MANIFESTO)

We have licenced the above from Suss'd/Salsoul to commemorate the first anniversary of Soulvation at Lea Hall Club, Rugeley, Staffordshire.

The anniversary is next Saturday,March 12, and the first 300 through the doors will get a free copy pf the single.

Have received the stock today and it looks brilliant, and has been properly remastered so it sounds great. .

If you are not coming to the night and want a copy of the single they are available @ £10 each.I will pay postage and packing.

There's also 20 white label test pressings at same price..

Neil

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Janice (Don't Be So Blind To Love) - Skip Mahoney

(SOULVATION IST ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE SINGLE - ONE SIDED SEVEN INCH AS FEATURED IN CURRENT ISSUE OF MANIFESTO)

We have licenced the above from Suss'd/Salsoul to commemorate the first anniversary of Soulvation at Lea Hall Club, Rugeley, Staffordshire.

The anniversary is next Saturday,March 12, and the first 300 through the doors will get a free copy pf the single.

Have received the stock today and it looks brilliant, and has been  properly remastered so it sounds great. .

If you are not coming to the night and want a copy of the single they are available @ £10 each.I will pay postage and packing.

There's also 20 white label test  pressings at same price..

Neil

link

I remember when that was brought for me back in the early 80s and no one I knew liked it then!!

Social source share

I remember when that was brought for me back in the early 80s and no one I knew liked it then!!

so whats changed there then ...haha

I feel like a wolf up in the hills  ahooooooooooah(whats that all aboot)

I never did get it at all.

the gasher blush.gif

link

It means you havent shaved your little goatee or more like your head for a few months- I used to be a werewolf and all that HAHA! :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert