Media Tidy Up

Guest miff

Can we try to avoid posting all your sounds up in seperate posts, can i suggest that if you are going to post up lots of tunes that you open a New Topic with a tittle of your choice e.g. Names tunes from my box, and post your tunes in there.

The trouble with posting lots of tunes in seperate posts, is, it fills up the front page and pushes tunes off and as such lots of tunes are getting missed and not given the exposure that they deserve,

Not saying dont post up if you are only posting the odd tune.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can we try to avoid posting all your sounds up in seperate posts, can i suggest that if you are going to post up lots of tunes that you open a New Topic with a tittle of your choice e.g. Names tunes from my box, and post your tunes in there.

The trouble with posting lots of tunes in seperate posts, is, it fills up the front page and pushes tunes off and as such lots of tunes are getting missed and not given the exposure that they deserve,

Not saying dont post up if you are only posting the odd tune.

I usualy stick a few in each topic i start,ie 7ts in one topic and silly things in another and 6ts the when nobody listens anymore and dropped of the page get forgoten about,so its time maybe to start another.I do post loads,nearly time bump me cover-up thread :thumbup:

Cheers Mulf.

Social source share

I usualy stick a few in each topic i start,ie 7ts in one topic and silly things in another and 6ts the when nobody listens anymore and dropped of the page get forgoten about,so its time maybe to start another.I do post loads,nearly time bump me cover-up thread :thumbup:

Cheers Mulf.

That's the idea mate. Just trying to avoid a new thread for each sound. :thumbsup:

He's Miff btw. Mulf is someone entirely different! :D

Social source share

That's the idea mate. Just trying to avoid a new thread for each sound. :thumbsup:

He's Miff btw. Mulf is someone entirely different! :thumbup:

Sorry to Miff,i love you.........see ya`next Cleggy weekener mate. :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert