Few More For Sale

ok a few more up for grabs this weekend ,if they are not sold on here they are ebay bound Sunday afternoon.

Betty Lloyd - I'm catching on - BSC. VG+ nice shiny vinyl couple of very small scratches that are visually not that noticeable and are only lightly audiable plays nice and strong £250.00

Cash McCall - I'm in danger - Checker - M- issue - Great record and seen it included on a few playlists on here ....one for the future ? £15.00

Darrow Fletcher - Gotta draw the line - Groovy - EX. underplayed oldie! £30.00

David Ruffin - Rode by the place - US. Motown issue EX. still very popular! £30.00

Oliver Bush - I'll make it up to you - Gamble DEMO- Visually i would grade this as mint however there is a static sounding background noise throughout i have been told that this is quite normal with most of the demo copies of this record however it is there so i have priced accordingly also there is a small black tick on one side of the label £35.00

paypal , cheque accepted ...i am a 100% ebayer with over 500 score feedback please check me out jemco123 standard first class post& packing is £2.00 insured is £5.00 will combine postage for more than 1 record .....please pm me or call 07905 028003 if you are interested in any of the above :unsure:

Social source share

• Replies 2
  • Views 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok a few more up for grabs this weekend ,if they are not sold on here they are ebay bound Sunday afternoon.

Betty Lloyd - I'm catching on - BSC. VG+ nice shiny vinyl couple of very small scratches that are visually not that noticeable and are only lightly audiable plays nice and strong £250.00

Cash McCall - I'm in danger - Checker - M- issue - Great record and seen it included on a few playlists on here ....one for the future ? £15.00

Darrow Fletcher - Gotta draw the line - Groovy - EX. underplayed oldie! £30.00

David Ruffin - Rode by the place - US. Motown issue EX. still very popular! £30.00

Oliver Bush - I'll make it up to you - Gamble DEMO- Visually i would grade this as mint however there is a static sounding background noise throughout i have been told that this is quite normal with most of the demo copies of this record however it is there so i have priced accordingly also there is a small black tick on one side of the label £35.00

paypal , cheque accepted ...i am a 100% ebayer with over 500 score feedback please check me out jemco123 standard first class post& packing is £2.00 insured is £5.00 will combine postage for more than 1 record .....please pm me or call 07905 028003 if you are interested in any of the above :thumbsup:

Last call for any of these tonight 7pm after that they are on ebay ....many thanks

Social source share

Betty Lloyd - I'm catching on - BSC. VG+ nice shiny vinyl couple of very small scratches that are visually not that noticeable and are only lightly audiable plays nice and strong

Cash McCall - I'm in danger - Checker - M- issue - Great record and seen it included on a few playlists on here ....one for the future ?

Darrow Fletcher - Gotta draw the line - Groovy - EX. underplayed oldie!

David Ruffin - Rode by the place - US. Motown issue EX. still very popular!

Oliver Bush - I'll make it up to you - Gamble DEMO- Visually i would grade this as mint however there is a static sounding background noise throughout i have been told that this is quite normal with most of the demo copies of this record however it is there so i have priced accordingly also there is a small black tick on one side of the label

paypal , cheque accepted ...i am a 100% ebayer with over 500 score feedback please check me out jemco123 standard first class post& packing is £2.00 insured is £5.00 will combine postage for more than 1 record .....please pm me or call 07905 028003 if you are interested in any of the above :thumbsup:

All on ebay now https://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjemco123.......could mods please close this thread many thanks!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert