Some Quality Lp's For Sale

Dunc

Timi Yuro "Something Bad on My Mind" inc It'll Never be Over For Me. Canadian Liberty LP in tip top condition EX/M- £40 Lovely condition and very clear sound quality.

Garnet Mimms "I'll Take Good Care Of You" Sleeve worn but Vinyl EX. First Issue US White Demo LP number 3498. Was issued twice. This is a rare white demo LP and is recorded in Stereo and is Bell Sound stamped. It has all of the good ones on it: Looking for You, Thinkin, Prove it to me and It was easier to hurt her. The sound quality is better than the 45 I have. £60

Ben E King " What is Soul" UK Atlantic LP. Super Condition. Includes all his best tracks. The Record, Theres no place to hide, Cry No More, I Can't Break The News and Teeny Weeny Little Bit. £35

Dee Dee Warwick "I Want to Be With You" US Mercury LP. The only way to own ""Worth Every Tear that I cry" on US vinyl. Has several other good tracks as well. Again in superb EX condition £50

Aaron Neville. Tell It Like it Is. US PAR-LO LP. EX. This is the LP with the instrumental "Hold on Help Is on THe Way" on it £25

Postage to Uk £5. Payment by UK Pounds Dosh (registered or at your risk) or postal order. PM me or ring 0788 4260011

Dunc

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source