Northern Author In Gay Outing Shocker

TheBigO

Having attended Little Reg's book launch last night (and what a fantastic night it was, more of that on another posting I am sure) I was somewhat shocked, as were all in attendence, when the Little man, during his speech, 'outed' himself and that other Hemel Godlike DJ Dr Pickles :ohmy: He casually threw into the speech the following statement:

So Dr Pickles said to me sit back and relax Reg, your about to get the ride of your life!'

Well, to say we were all in awe of his candid admission would be an understatement. The way that the Dr just grinned and smiled his approval only added to the feeling of a special moment we were all witnessing - only broken by the mutterings of the lovely Lou who pointed out that she was still waiting for her ride of a lifetime from the good Dr!!!

Reg and Dr Pickles we salute you :lol: Genius

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Having attended Little Reg's book launch last night (and what a fantastic night it was, more of that on another posting I am sure) I was somewhat shocked, as were all in attendence, when the Little man, during his speech, 'outed' himself and that other Hemel Godlike DJ Dr Pickles :ohmy: He casually threw into the speech the following statement:

So Dr Pickles said to me sit back and relax Reg, your about to get the ride of your life!'

Well, to say we were all in awe of his candid admission would be an understatement. The way that the Dr just grinned and smiled his approval only added to the feeling of a special moment we were all witnessing - only broken by the mutterings of the lovely Lou who pointed out that she was still waiting for her ride of a lifetime from the good Dr!!!

Reg and Dr Pickles we salute you :D Genius

:lol: Chris you might just have to replace that beer towel with a little Teddy Bear hanging out your back pocket mate laugh.gif

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

Thanks for all the kind comments to the both of us.

To put some "meat on the bone" of this story, Reg was feeling somewhat stressed while writing the book. I had popped round in a new outfit

Orca2.jpg

and said that I could help him relax.

We are always being told to open our minds to new experiences and sounds.

Unfortunatly, much like 70's and modern, we did'nt like it and will be going back to what we know.

Bearsy, I'll be going back to my beer bear towel thanks....

nursery-ted.jpg

:ohmy:

Doc

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert