Northern Soul & Funk Listing Times On Ebay

JOEY D

Hello...Not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, so if it isn't go ahead and move it moderator. I sell a lot of Northern Soul & Funk on Ebay and I live in California. My question...What is the best time for me to list 45's so that they end at the best time for potential buyers in the U.K. Most of my 45's go there and I would like my auctions to end at the best possible time for the U.K. buyers. Also, my auctions always run for 7 days. What day is the best for me to start my auctions. My apologies if this isn't the right forum for this question. Got some more goodies coming up. :D

Thanx guys & girls

Joey D

Edited by JOEY D
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Let's say your run of the mill $100 to $500 Northern. Should it end during the week when you guys are at work or is it better to end late night, just before you guys go to bed. Or is it better to have them end on the weekend. If so, Sat. or Sunday.

Thanx guys...Joey D

Social source share

Let's say your run of the mill $100 to $500 Northern. Should it end during the week when you guys are at work or is it better to end late night, just before you guys go to bed. Or is it better to have them end on the weekend. If so, Sat. or Sunday.

Thanx guys...Joey D

Hi Joey,

I sell a fair bit on ebay (have done for several years) and although there are no hard and fast rules I generally find that auction ending on a sunday evening 8pm-10pm UK time get the most interest.

Hope that helps

Adam.

Social source share

Guest JJMMWGDuPree

I don't know how typical I am, but for me weekdays between 21:00 and 23:00 and Sundays between 16:00 and 23:00 are the best times for items that require 'zero hour' bidding.

When I see something that ends in the early morning I know I'm in with a good chance because most soul fans who are still up at that time are totally trollied... :)

Why am I helping you to get more money out of me?

Please disregard everything I've written. :unsure:

Edited by JJMMWGDuPree
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert