• Replies 20
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yes there is and Nige is a top fella, :(

No not the same person laugh.gif

A top fella indeed with an excellent box of tuneage but I'm sure you'll agree he has crap

taste when it comes to football teams!.. :thumbup:

Jayne.x.

Social source share

Guest Jonah 1959

maybe wrong here...is there a dj called nigel grice on the scene

rang a bell as id just seen the film Oliver and the credits for fagins boys read Nigel Grice...

surely a coincidence???

but are they the same person??

Nige Grice

Is a Gentleman of the soul scene you could not meet a nicer man.

Jonah & Rachel :lol:

Social source share

cant wait for the derby, this season will be the first time city have won at the salford meccano since the greatest day in english sporting history when city put united into the second division,(where they belong).

CTID

yeah but you can count the honours on one hand what city have won over the years, lol

Social source share

yeah but you can count the honours on one hand what city have won over the years, lol

oops - what did I say!. apologies.. :lol:

Steve,

As you have Banbury & Warwick listed for your events, Can I take it you're one of the more local Man U fans around here?... (If you're not, I really really apologise for suggesting you might be! :lol: )

Jayne.x.

Edited by Miss BurySoul
Social source share

oops - what did I say!. apologies.. :lol:

Steve,

As you have Banbury & Warwick listed for your events, Can I take it you're one of the more local Man U fans around here?... (If you're not, I really really apologise for suggesting you might be! biggrin.gif )

Jayne.x.

There's really no need for apologises, just having a laugh

Social source share

steve we will discuss this over a pint at banbury, and you can show me your hand of many fingers

Ha, Ha i like it, catch me after my spot, I got the earlydoors this saturday

Steve

ps,

I see 1 of your favs is 'Ruby Winters - Just like a yoyo, I'll give it a spin just for you

Edited by steve
Social source share

Ha, Ha i like it, catch me after my spot, I got the earlydoors this saturday

Steve

ps,

I see 1 of your favs is 'Ruby Winters - Just like a yoyo, I'll give it a spin just for you

anyone who spins yoyo is a quality DJ, IMO of course. I`ll get there early just to hear it, perhaps I`ll set off right after city have beaten the hammers in the cup.

Social source share

cant wait for the derby, this season will be the first time city have won at the salford meccano since the greatest day in english sporting history when city put united into the second division,(where they belong).

CTID

........ or the THIRD Division where sCity were not long ago!!.. :unsure:

Although I did feel sorry for the two sCity Fans who went to watch England play at Wembley last year and got thrown out for singing 'God Save The King' at the start..

Social source share

CTID

Soz, slight change to the thread, when do City play United, I suppose Manchester will be full of united away (far away) fan's :unsure:

Willie

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert