Sure Shot Rnb Night Tonight

Guest paula

well boy's and girls's if you love ur rnb and underplayed 60's tunes sure shot is the place to be tonight.

situated on curzon street long eaton at the moorlands club you will find top quality music being played by some of the most quality dj's to play rnb around

mr ...joker... roger banks

mr...cool... sam moore both resident dj's

with a taste tonight of mr kev cus top bloke

and on his return to moorlands decks from no more doggin ....mr kev connellan himself

top people top atmosphere,and cheap bar and cool wooden dance floor with a good car park what more could one ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to be tried if you never been before this venue only gets better.

• Replies 6
  • Views 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

well boy's and girls's if you love ur rnb and underplayed 60's tunes sure shot is the place to be tonight.

situated on curzon street long eaton at the moorlands club you will find top quality music being played by some of the most quality dj's to play rnb around

mr ...joker... roger banks

mr...cool... sam moore both resident dj's

with a taste tonight of mr kev cus top bloke

and on his return to moorlands decks from no more doggin ....mr kev connellan himself

top people top atmosphere,and cheap bar and cool wooden dance floor with a good car park what more could one ask for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got to be tried if you never been before this venue only gets better.

hey up paula, di and me cant make this due to work :sleep3: ,say hello to roger for me and tell him to move it to a bloody saturday biggrin.gif

cheers jim :yes:

Edited by JMYTG

hey up paula, di and me cant make this due to work boxing.gif ,say hello to roger for me and tell him to move it to a bloody saturday :thumbsup:

cheers jim :thumbsup:

hi jim i'l pass message on to roger shame you both can't make it

hopefully see you both soon

Guest carnabychick

hi jim i'l pass message on to roger shame you both can't make it

hopefully see you both soon

Hiya Paula I've just been in broadmarsh bus station bit earlier catchin a bus to get to Kev's cos trains had gone tits up ohmy.gif

i will see ya later as i'm goin too woohoooo :thumbsup:

shirl xx

Hiya Paula I've just been in broadmarsh bus station bit earlier catchin a bus to get to Kev's cos trains had gone tits up :unsure:

i will see ya later as i'm goin too woohoooo :hypo:

shirl xx

buses hate em lol

catch u later then shirl

xx

Source Advert