Jon Lucien, Rosetta Hightower, Jack Hammer, The Pipe, Hank Ballard

Guest laplanetesauvage

Guest laplanetesauvage

HI

I have a few ones up for set sale. PM me or email to diggingtheslowness AT gmail.com. Paypal preferred. £2 extra for postage, £7 for registsred post. If you take more than one 45 - the postage is on me. Registered too.

I hold a record for two days. I mainly lurk on Soul-source but I am well known around the forum verygoodplus.co.uk (formerly known as vinyl vulture) where I go under the name wickerman. email me for a fast answer to your questions/orders. diggingtheslowness AT gmail.com. Don´t use SS PMs because I wont check as often as I check my mail and there may be a chance that someone else will get the record you might want

Jens

here is my ebay account:

https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=digtheslowness&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

JON LUCIEN search for the inner self AMPEX us demo M- £130

Amazing copy of this amazing single. RIP.

HANK BALLARD junkie for my baby´s love CHESS french EX/EX £45

Amazingly rare FRENCH issue of this fuzzfilled funk killer.

JACK HAMMER swim / colour combination YOUNGBLOOD uk VG++ £70

Top double sider. Anyone else than me that favour the "Colour combination" side. Rare UK issue.

THE MOHAWKS the champ (reggae version) PAMA uk EX £60

Clean copy with inner still intact on this killer reggae version of "The Champ" Ive seen VG- copies go for this price.

ARCHIMEDES BADKAR w/ AFRO 70 kila mtu / bado kidogo MNW swedish EX/EX £30

Killer swedish only afro funk couple with a jazzier flip. Two best tracks from their fairly easy album to find. This 45 isnt easy to find.

https://www.laplanetesauvage.com/soundfiles...kar_KilaMtu.mp3

https://www.laplanetesauvage.com/soundfiles..._BadoKidogo.mp3

ROSETTA HIGHTOWER big bird TOAST spanish VG+/VG++ £100

Killer version of Eddie Floyds song. Great fuzz guitar and an amazing voice. When this peacked it went for the double! Comes is a killer spanish picture sleeve (a bit dirty but otherwise fine)

PAUL RAVEN soul thing MCA uk VG++ £25

Killer vocal version of the Keith Mansfield/Tony Newman with heeeeaaaavy drums and a crispy break in the beginning

MANU DIBANGO african battle / soul fiesta AMI french VG++/VG++ £25

One of his best, this one is up there with "Salt pop corn" IMO. From his Africadelic album. Killer percussion on this one.

THE PIPE wade in the water VICTOR french VG+/VG £30

What a monster euro latin funk this is. This is together with John Ylvisakers version my favourite one. Killer percussion. Priced half due to some marks that make the record pops a little for a while. Nothing to disturbing. Perfect for DJ use.

PHIL FLOWERS if it feels good, do it A&M uk VG++ £40

Killer vocal version to his easier to find funk track "Keep on sockin´ it children" Great UK press too!

ALICE CLARK you got a deal ACTION uk VG++ £15

All time classic.

Jens

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Neil Taylor

JACK HAMMER---COLOUR COMBINATION & ROSETTA HIGHTOWER---BIG BIRD.........CRACKING TUNES,MIGHT EVEN DIG ROSETTA OUT AND PLAY IT THIS WEEKEND. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert