Ambers ,e Lasky, Mittie Collier

Ezzie Brown

I LOVE YOU BABY THE AMBERS VERVE ISSUE £25 SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LUCKY TO BE LOVED BY YOU E LASKY WILD DUECE ISSUE £25 sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT LET HER TAKE HER BABY MITTY COLLIER CHESS ISSUE £60............ALL ECELLENT OR BETTER , drill hole to mitty and ambers.. uk post £1.75 cheers ezzie

thanks mr ellis :lol:

Edited by ezzie brown
Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Brian Ellis

Ezzie

Glad you've sold (too cheaply!!) the Emmanuel Laskey 'Lucky to be loved by you'; someone's got a real bargain. My god, after all, this is Emmanuel Laskey - a Northern Soul icon .... and for 25 quid, or in other words a round of drinks, and down the drain in 20 minutes.....or a lifetime of listening pleasure :lol: ?

Just replaying this again now - how many have missed a gem? He who hesitates is lost - and will live to regret it....and pay over the odds next time it's advertised :lol: !! As Del Boy says .... 'Who dares wins' yes.gif .

Great record; great deal :lol:

Brian :D

PS - Usual 10% in a plain brown envelope eh Ezzie - cash :lol:laugh.gif ?????????????

Edited by Brian Ellis
Social source share

I LOVE YOU BABY THE AMBERS VERVE ISSUE £25 SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LUCKY TO BE LOVED BY YOU E LASKY WILD DUECE ISSUE £25 sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT LET HER TAKE HER BABY MITTY COLLIER CHESS ISSUE £60............ALL ECELLENT OR BETTER , drill hole to mitty and ambers.. uk post £1.75 cheers ezzie

thanks mr ellis :lol:

Ambers was a good price as well.

Seen that go for £50 plus.

Funnily enough was played at The Stables last Saturday, and a good dance floor reaction.

Social source share

a lad who lives 5 miles from me and who i havent met bought e lasky :yes: big city gloucester :yes: had both ages and dont really want to sell but i would rather have stuff i havent heard before these days, thanks again mr ellis, i will ,or would if i had it , put a tenner on the national, for u. all £££ in pocket payin for fuel to rugby and m/ton to collect £ and try and sell a few. cheers ezzie mitty collier was i thought,the best buy,try it out sat!!!!!

I JUST LOOKED AT THE BUYERS PROFILE AND HE IS THE SAME AGE,LIVES IN THE SAME TOWN AS ME, S AND HAS JUST READ REGS BOOK

Edited by ezzie brown
Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

a lad who lives 5 miles from me and who i havent met bought e lasky :lol: big city gloucester :yes: had both ages and dont really want to sell but i would rather have stuff i havent heard before these days, thanks again mr ellis, i will ,or would if i had it , put a tenner on the national, for u. all £££ in pocket payin for fuel to rugby and m/ton to collect £ and try and sell a few. cheers ezzie mitty collier was i thought,the best buy,try it out sat!!!!!

I JUST LOOKED AT THE BUYERS PROFILE AND HE IS THE SAME AGE,LIVES IN THE SAME TOWN AS ME, S AND HAS JUST READ REGS BOOK

Have you been drinking alcohol in the middle of the day ezzie! :yes: that or it could have been your shadow that brought it from you :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest Brian Ellis

a lad who lives 5 miles from me and who i havent met bought e lasky :thumbup: big city gloucester :) had both ages and dont really want to sell but i would rather have stuff i havent heard before these days, thanks again mr ellis, i will ,or would if i had it , put a tenner on the national, for u. all £££ in pocket payin for fuel to rugby and m/ton to collect £ and try and sell a few. cheers ezzie mitty collier was i thought,the best buy,try it out sat!!!!!

Hi Ezzie

Can you put it on Comply or Die @ 7:1 please?

Brian :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest mel brat

Ambers was a good price as well...

Coincidence! - I just mentioned elsewhere that the Ambers on Verve has to be "one of my fave records of all time", but haven't heard it played anywhere for donkey's years...

(Sold my issue copy when I got it on demo - now wishing I'd kept BOTH of 'em, as I love it so much!) :thumbsup:

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Coincidence! - I just mentioned elsewhere that the Ambers on Verve has to be "one of my fave records of all time", but haven't heard it played anywhere for donkey's years...

(Sold my issue copy when I got it on demo - now wishing I'd kept BOTH of 'em, as I love it so much!) :thumbsup:

Hi Mel,

I've only got the issue.

Pick up from a long tme ago :) .

Neither issue or demo are that easy to come by though.

Just lack of being played out and still a bit of an unknown stops this from being massive imho.

Cheers

Tabs

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert