Swallow Hotel Gateshead

Guest jeffthevest

Guest jeffthevest

Hi folks back by popular demand for a 4th time with two rooms of Soul at The Swallow Hotel, Gateshead.

Friday 20th June .....8pm- 1am

This venue just gets better and better....

Only £3 on the door and broadcast live on NE1fm 102.5.

Featuring:

ROOM 1: Northern Soul & Motown.

DJs Include Ash, Matty Turner, Steve Wilson, Jeff Greenhaff, Steve Davidson and Decca Lumsden.

Room 2: Modern Soul, Soulful DanceFloor Classics, R 'n' B, Quality Soulful Garage/House, Jazz/Funk, and more...

DJs Include: Andrea Robertson, Dave Tansley , Frankie Lucas, Cubo and Bob Armstrong.

NE1fm 102.5 Keeping Soul Music Alive

Edited by jeffthevest
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest jeffthevest

Sounds good :thumbsup: Gonna try to get up for this one- be great to be back in Gateshead

Cheers

Manus

Hello Manus

Was partying with toma last night and he said it will be great to see you , you have not been up since the sunderland allniter and its going to be another good one....jeff

Hello Manus

Was partying with toma last night and he said it will be great to see you , you have not been up since the sunderland allniter and its going to be another good one....jeff

Hello Jeff

Be great to see Toma as I haven't seen him for quite a few years thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to seeing a lot of the old NE crowd.

All the best

Manus

ps I think the last all nighter I went to in Sunderland was 1979

Guest jeffthevest

Heeellllloooooooooooo jeff honey , hopefully we'll be there lookin forward to it :D:D luv loads Di xxxxxxxxxx

Yes it will be good to see you and Harry after i missed the aniversery doo...( too much of the gargle juice the night before ), get in early if you can ive lots of new tunes for you to hear..........................jeff

Guest jeffthevest

we are making the long journey down for this. The last time we made the journey it was well worth the trip. Great venue,great music and great people.

chris :wicked:

:unsure: madder than a march hare !! if you did indeed trip as you fell out of your door, you would roll straight past the hotel :shades:

really really looking forward to this after missing the last one, coz unlike Jeff I know I cant handle 2 nights on the trot now and saved myself for Harry and Di's, aint I Mrs Sensible :unsure:

Karen xxxx

:unsure: madder than a march hare !! if you did indeed trip as you fell out of your door, you would roll straight past the hotel :shhh:

really really looking forward to this after missing the last one, coz unlike Jeff I know I cant handle 2 nights on the trot now and saved myself for Harry and Di's, aint I Mrs Sensible :unsure:

Karen xxxx

mrs sensible yeah right :shades: it is along journey for us we have to go via your hoose laugh.gif

chris :wicked:

Guest jeffthevest

looking forward to this had to book a lieu day for the saturday but it`ll be worth it as it a top class night

chris :lol:

Yes Chris and dont forget its Karens Birthday were celebrating aswell.....jeff

hip hip horray karens 21again :thumbup::wicked: ya catching us up karen.

chris :thumbup:

I don't believe that!!!!!!!!

Good reason for yet another good night at the Swallow though!

Guest soulie69

BRILLIANT VENUE

2 ROOMS LARGE DANCE FLOOR COME ALL YOU NORTH EAST SOUL FANS GIVE IT A GO!!!!

TOP DJ'S WITH TOP SOUNDS - PEOPLE DOING IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS

JUST WHAT YOU NEED AT THE END OF A LONG WEEK GRAFTING!!!

:unsure::unsure:laugh.gif:lol::lol:

Hi guys we are really sorry we cant make it due to one thing and another :unsure: so have the best time , its a brill venue with brill music and we will be at the next one so keep us posted with next date Luv lots Di & H xxxxxx

Hi guys we are really sorry we cant make it due to one thing and another :thumbsup: so have the best time , its a brill venue with brill music and we will be at the next one so keep us posted with next date Luv lots Di & H xxxxxx

Seems like ages since I saw the pair of you. Shame you can't make it and you're right, it's a belter of a venue Mr.C & Tizer have found. Oh Andrea, I hope you put that Lamont Dozier tune in your box tonight!

Source Advert