Records Sale..gigi And The Charmaines + More

Guest glyn-w

Guest glyn-w

A few not well known singles

----------------------------

1/The Avantis..One mans poison..pepper..lable and vinal.v.good +..£30

2/ GiGi and the Charmaines..Guilty..Columbia demo..vinal and lable. v.good+ £50

3/ The Five Stairsteps..Playgirls love..Windy ---C---...Lable good Vinal good with two surface scratches that dont effect play..£25

4/ Cookie Scott..i dont care..ORR..lable good with two x and cellotape..Vinal good but has a cut in the lead in groove but plays good..£100

5/ Betty Lavette..I`m Holding on..Big Wheel..Vinal is good+ stamped in run out groove lable is good+..££30

6/ Lost Creation..you`re so young but you`re so true..Brunswick..vinal and lable good ++..£25

7/ Brenda Lee..Where`s the melody..Decca pro coppy..vinal and lablegood+..£25

8/ Creation..I`ve got to find her..Globe..vinal and lable good ++..£25

9/ The Ad Libs..Think of me.. blue karen..£50

10/ The Capitols..We got a thing that`s in the groove.. blue karren.. lable good + with drill hole..vinal good+ with suface scratches that dont effect play..£25

11/ Jakie Ross..Dynamite lovin..Chess..lable good + with drill hole..vinal is good +..£25

12/ The Superlatives..Do what you want to do..Dynamics..lable good..vinal good..£35

13/ The continental 4..The way i love you..vinal and lable good++..£40

14 Montclairs..Baby (you know i`m gonna miss you)..White Paula..lable and vinal good ++ £20

Records are from my collection..will consider eny good offers..most are mid to up-beet sounds that would do well on the dance floor

payment is by check (allow 7 days) or cash..

Social source share

• Replies 0
  • Views 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert