Nantwich Night-train

Guest Ray

Nantwich Night-Train at Nantwich Civic Hall, CW5 5DG, Main Room; Exclusively vinyl, classic and northern soul with DJs Keith Minshull, Dave Evison and Baz Radcliffe confirmed so far with more special guests to add. Upstairs might be open as well. Regardless there will be a one hour Motown special downstairs.Doors open 8:30pm, event finishes at 1:30am. £5 otd. Probably the best dancefloor in the country. I will post more details as soon as they are in. For details ring Ray on 07976278626 .

Just a word to say how good it was to see a few younger faces at our last event unfortunately I did not have time to ask where they came from. Hopefully all the fuss over the Souled Out film will bring more of the next generation into the soul scene.

• Replies 5
  • Views 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nantwich Night-Train at Nantwich Civic Hall, CW5 5DG, Main Room; Exclusively vinyl, classic and northern soul with DJs Keith Minshull, Dave Evison and Baz Radcliffe confirmed so far with more special guests to add. Upstairs might be open as well. Regardless there will be a one hour Motown special downstairs.Doors open 8:30pm, event finishes at 1:30am. £5 otd. Probably the best dancefloor in the country. I will post more details as soon as they are in. For details ring Ray on 07976278626 .

Just a word to say how good it was to see a few younger faces at our last event unfortunately I did not have time to ask where they came from. Hopefully all the fuss over the Souled Out film will bring more of the next generation into the soul scene.

Event is on Friday 22nd August :no:

• 1 month later...

Source Advert