Nantwich Night-Train - Friday 17Th October

Guest Ray

At Nantwich Civic Hall from 8:30 to 1:30
2 rooms of all thats best in classic and northern soul.
Main Hall, "The Way of the Wyche" with DJs Gary Taylor, Keith Minshull & Dave Evison.
Upstairs, open as well, courtesy of DJs Andy Lindop and Gary Hopkins who will be playing a mixture of soul genres including very rare and exclusive sides alongside the classics.
Little Scotty will also be with us again (i'm told even though I have not spoken to him myself) along with a few other DJs (don't ask me who as nobody tells me anything).
Following sound system problems in August there will be a new system for this event.
Major plus from August was the attendance of a good number of people involved with the "Souled Out" film including (I believe) the writer. Always good to see people paying their dues to the ones that have been doing it for donkeys years.

Over 1500 hits since I first posted this version of our 11th anniversay demonstates the power of this forum
Best shot I could get of Gary about to start a spin, as everyone knows you just can't get him to stand still.

Final note for now: utmost respect to Neil and Jayne and congratulations on 10 great years at Bury.

• Replies 4
  • Views 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

At Nantwich Civic Hall from 8:30 to 1:30

2 rooms of all thats best in classic and northern soul.

Main Hall, "The Way of the Wyche" with DJs Gary Taylor, Keith Minshull & Dave Evison.

Upstairs, open as well, courtesy of DJs Andy Lindop and Gary Hopkins who will be playing a mixture of soul genres including very rare and exclusive sides alongside the classics.

Little Scotty will also be with us again (i'm told even though I have not spoken to him myself) along with a few other DJs (don't ask me who as nobody tells me anything).

Following sound system problems in August there will be a new system for this event.

Major plus from August was the attendance of a good number of people involved with the "Souled Out" film including (I believe) the writer. Always good to see people paying their dues to the ones that have been doing it for donkeys years.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Guest the pard

Looking forward to Friday mate as missed the last one due to my trip to the Arctic Circle.

If you've not been before it has to have one of the best dance floors in the country.

Brav

i went there the other sunday canal club wolverhampton

Brav good to know your coming could do with a chat.

For everybody else Keith th "Badge Man" will be with tonight for all thise in search of Crimble prezzies.

Also Andy informs me we are being visited by a DJ from Northwich with an outstanding record collection. If that is you please add your name to this thread. Many thanks.

Source Advert