J Enterprises Presents "j" Conversations

CDBABY J MUSIC, CONVERSATIONS profile_73625423a0ff42b9a68047a16d62c18f.jpg

A GIFT OF MUSIC FROM THE GIFT OF MUSIC... J

The 60's belonged to Motown. The 70's belonged to disco. The 80's belonged to Prince and the 90's belonged to Babyface. But 2000 and beyond belong to the letter "J" and bro there ain't nobody hotter than you jammin' today. You are truly gifted and this is absolutely one of the slaminest cd's ever!!! Infact, it's a relationship guide . . . ya fellin' me. If ya lover is a "wanna be" that "could be" then it's time you let 'em know how it "should be" with CONVERSATIONS by "J". FACT: If you want 'em to know how the words are suppose to flow, if you want 'em to know how real you feel, about what's real, lock 'em up with CONVERSATIONS before they lock you down with flustrations. "J" wishing you tremendous success with CONVERSATIONS.

AVAILABLE NOW AT CDBABY.COM

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest hammy

Whats there to discuss?

This is just an advertisment.

Col.

link

Someone needs to get back to this guy.

Padding your adverts out with occasional mentions of Sheffield Wednesday, Paul Sturrock etc has been shown to reap dividends :lol:ph34r.gif:lol::lol:

Hammy

Edited by hammy
Social source share

Guest Jamie

I looked at 'Wordz' 3 posts, he did a bit of an intro with the first one.

Seems right enough, just maybe put the new releases in the wrong section - maybe Sales?? Look in My Box??

Anyways, read through his intro and me being me picked up on this:

"Urbansoulnation is the web's #1 destination for original news, cultural commentary, and online entertainment from an urban and African American perspective.

UrbanSoulNation was founded in 2002 as an Internet Radio Station streaming R&B across the globe at 24Kbs with a maximum capacity of 3 listeners. Today UrbanSoulNation is on the cutting edge of online media with its regularly produced podcast shows streams the best R&B at multiple bit rates 24 hours 7 days a week......"

Surely a typo???? Or not a very big 'Globe' ph34r.gif

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

Greetings to one and all... sorry if I put this post in the wrong spot... I thought based on what I had read on the site in general that people were looking to discuss and or review soul music... J is an incredible writer, producer, as well as musician and has produced 8 projects in the last year or so and this is his latest release. We get a great deal of interest from the UK, Japan, etc... A site in Japan is where I found this site. I just simply want to get some feedback on the artist from Da' Soul Recordings... America just isn't into the Northern Soul flavor of music... Everything is still full steam ahead to RAP!! I will try to put the post in the right places, please forgive me... I'm no spammer... I'll be participating in other post and want to learn more about what the site has to offer as time goes by. Please don't hessitate to ask questions as we desire feedback. Da' Soul has an eight member board of directors which is trying to do the impossible here in the states... Start and build an indepedent music company from the ground up!! Again, I just thought from what I had read on this site that it might be of interest to some of the visitors to here, that some "new kidz" on the block are trying to keep a style of music alive that in America, that has come and gone. Thank God for our friends in the UK!! Motown and Philly sound is alive and well!! See the reivew from Barry Towler of Soul Express UK online... on Mr. Gary Brown... He had some great things to say about our little company... Peace, Wordz. PS Greetings Soulsville... thankx for speaking up... I'll learn where everything goes... That is a typo... I just came off the site a short time ago and there were 98 listeners checking it out at the time... LOL... I can't write to save my life sometimes... I was just so excited to see such an outstanding site with so much activity talking about the kind of music I grew up listening to and that myself and the rest of the brothers at Da' Soul are trying to recreate... See you in the forums.

I looked at 'Wordz' 3 posts, he did a bit of an intro with the first one.

Seems right enough, just maybe put the new releases in the wrong section - maybe Sales?? Look in My Box??

Anyways, read through his intro and me being me picked up on this:

"Urbansoulnation is the web's #1 destination for original news, cultural commentary, and online entertainment from an urban and African American perspective.

UrbanSoulNation was founded in 2002 as an Internet Radio Station streaming R&B across the globe at 24Kbs with a maximum capacity of 3 listeners. Today UrbanSoulNation is on the cutting edge of online media with its regularly produced podcast shows streams the best R&B at multiple bit rates 24 hours 7 days a week......"

Surely a typo???? Or not a very big 'Globe'  :ohmy:

link

Edited by WORDZ
Social source share

Greetings to one and all...  sorry if I put this post in the wrong spot...  I thought based on what I had read on the site in general that people were looking to discuss and or review soul music...  J is an incredible writer, producer, as well as musician and has produced 8 projects in the last year or so and this is his latest release.  We get a great deal of interest from the UK, Japan, etc...  A site in Japan is where I found this site.  I just simply want to get some feedback on the artist from Da' Soul Recordings...  America just isn't into the Northern Soul flavor of music...  Everything is still full steam ahead to RAP!!  I will try to put the post in the right places, please forgive me...  I'm no spammer...  I'll be participating in other post and want to learn more about what the site has to offer as time goes by.  Please don't hessitate to ask questions as we desire feedback.  Da' Soul has an eight member board of directors which is trying to do the impossible here in the states...  Start and build an indepedent music company from the ground up!!  Again, I just thought from what I had read on this site that it might be of interest to some of the visitors to here, that some "new kidz" on the block are trying to keep a style of music alive that in America, that has come and gone.  Thank God for our friends in the UK!!  Motown and Philly sound is alive and well!!  See the reivew from Barry Towler of Soul Express UK online...   on Mr. Gary Brown...  He had some great things to say about our little company...  Peace, Wordz.

link

Hi

There's quite a few on this site that buy and listen to new release independant soul music.

I listened to the the clips of 'J' and have ordered the album from CD Baby.I look forward to receiving it.I regularly buy from CD Baby

A few other independant releases that I've bought from CD Baby so far this year include The Chapter-'Return Of Real Soul music', The Longshot Sessions-'The Soul Of R+B'.Lori Perri-'Wrote this Song' Muse Recording-'Marcs Project' Gordon Chambers-'Introducing' Adam-'Determination' Tim Terry-'Tim Terry Experience'

along with quite a few others!

There are a couple of dj's and promoters that regularly use this site,who play your type of music.Check out www.soulsorts.co.uk the site owner is Roger Williams he's on here,c'mon Roger,you're much more Eloquent than me!

Best of luck with your venture.

Regards

Pete

Edited by petebangor
Social source share

Greetings Pete... thanks for the support!! I truly hope you enjoy the CD and I look forward to hearing your thoughts regarding our music. I've visited the SoulsortsUK site and it is quite outstanding... As a matter of fact, Roger signed our guest book awhile back and I'll be sending him some material to review in the near future. I also have the Chapter CD and I absolutely love it!! Very well worth a listen for soul fans... I also have Gordon Chambers who is a remarkable vocalist... Have you checked out Motif? He's out of New York and I can't recomend his CD enough!! He has a voice that is just outstanding and a true understanding of how to deliver a song. He's also a CDBaby artist. Again I and the brothers of Da' Soul Recordings LLC truly appreciate the support!! Please stop by and sign our guest book when you get a chance... https://www.dasoulrecordings.com Once again, please let me know what you think of the project... My main goal with this site is to get people to provide feedback... We have free samples on cdbaby as well as on our website... See ya on the boards!! Peace, Wordz.

Hi

There's quite a few on this site that buy and listen to new release independant soul music.

I listened to the the clips of 'J' and have ordered the album from CD Baby.I look forward to receiving it.I regularly buy from CD Baby

A few other independant releases that I've bought from CD Baby so far this year include The Chapter-'Return Of Real Soul music', The Longshot Sessions-'The Soul Of R+B'.Lori Perri-'Wrote this Song'  Muse Recording-'Marcs Project'  Gordon Chambers-'Introducing'  Adam-'Determination'  Tim Terry-'Tim Terry Experience'

along with quite a few others!

There are a couple of dj's and promoters that regularly use this site,who play your type of music.Check out www.soulsorts.co.uk  the site owner is Roger Williams he's on here,c'mon  Roger,you're much more Eloquent than me!

Best of luck with your venture.

Regards

Pete

link

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert