Frobisher This Saturday

Boxy

FROBISHER SOUL NIGHT

SATURDAY 30TH APRIL 2005

Well, here we are again, the last event before our summer break. When Fred and myself started the soul nights 10 years ago, we had no idea we would still be in business in 2005. This year we have had some great nights - February with Sam & Arthur was outstanding, Sam was totally stunned at the amount of soulful requests he was getting asked for: "They're asking for my favourite records, it's just like Soul Essence". Arthur was also on top form, and both really enjoyed the night. We must thank you, the crowd, for your continued support. Tonight we welcome two Lancashire lads - BOB HINSLEY & ROBBO - both regulars at the Frobisher and very well respected.

Admission £5 otd. 8 til 2am. Late bar.

One special date for your diary - 22nd OCTOBER. Our 10 years anniversary. A two room 'niter is planned - Northern/Modern. Guest DJs already confirmed include Butch, Andy Dyson, Tim Brown, Soul Sam, Arthur Fenn, Bob Hinsley, Alex Jones, Mick H, John Britton. Resident DJs Dave Box & Fred Ward.

For info and venue reports: 01924 894555/891332 0r soulgalore

Record Dealers Welcome

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

FROBISHER SOUL NIGHT

SATURDAY 30TH APRIL 2005

Well, here we are again, the last event before our summer break. When Fred and myself started the soul nights 10 years ago, we had no idea we would still be in business in 2005.  This year we have had some great nights - February with Sam & Arthur was outstanding, Sam was totally stunned at the amount of soulful requests he was getting asked for: "They're asking for my favourite records, it's just like Soul Essence".  Arthur was also on top form, and both really enjoyed the night.  We must thank you, the crowd, for your continued support.  Tonight we welcome two Lancashire lads - BOB HINSLEY & ROBBO - both regulars at the Frobisher and very well respected.

Admission £5 otd.  8 til 2am.  Late bar.

One special date for your diary - 22nd OCTOBER.  Our 10 years anniversary.  A two room 'niter is planned - Northern/Modern.  Guest DJs already confirmed include Butch, Andy Dyson, Tim Brown, Soul Sam, Arthur Fenn, Bob Hinsley, Alex Jones, Mick H, John Britton.  Resident DJs Dave Box & Fred Ward.

For info and venue reports: 01924 894555/891332 0r soulgalore

Record Dealers Welcome

link

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert