• Replies 10
  • Views 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

sold..........many thanks for sound file........mr cook :D

Hello Ezzie :D ....keeping well i hope?

Now that you've sold your copy hope you don't mind if I hijack your thread by saying:

I also have a copy of this great double sider for sale....same price £75 inc postage and M- condition.

Adam.

Social source share

Hello Ezzie :D ....keeping well i hope?

Now that you've sold your copy hope you don't mind if I hijack your thread by saying:

I also have a copy of this great double sider for sale....same price £75 inc postage and M- condition.

Adam.

i know you been unwell adam...............SO I WILL LET YOU OFF :D U AT BIDDS OLD MATE?

Social source share

i know you been unwell adam...............SO I WILL LET YOU OFF :D U AT BIDDS OLD MATE?

Cheers Ez :D , Bidds...maybe but prob not. My half-wit brother is getting married on the same say up in Yorkshire so all depends on what time I get home, plus after a day of having to be nice to all my relatives I'm not sure if I'll want to go out or top meself :D .

Social source share

Cheers Ez :( , Bidds...maybe but prob not. My half-wit brother is getting married on the same say up in Yorkshire so all depends on what time I get home, plus after a day of having to be nice to all my relatives I'm not sure if I'll want to go out or top meself :lol: .

its the poor bloody relatives im worried about :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert