Help The Heroes/ York

Just been watching the news of another poor soul not comming home from foreign lands which brings home to us how lucky i am to be asked to come and play for these brave lads and lass's in york it is an absolute honour to be invited and cant wait for a week on saturday so come on you soulies get your tickets and lets raise some funds for a great cause see you all soon Yocky Joy and the Barnsley Crew

nice one yocky/joy, will be meeting up for a pre event drink somewhere close if you fancy it?, i`ll make some plans and pm you-HARRY :unsure:

• Replies 126
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest yorks old boys

nice one yocky/joy, will be meeting up for a pre event drink somewhere close if you fancy it?, i`ll make some plans and pm you-HARRY :thumbup:

were we going then h pub and time ha ha :D

DJ Line Up & Times

1900 - 1945 - Dicko & Bridgey

1945 - 2045 - Harry Crosby & Dave Smith

2045 - 2145 - Steve Bradley & Nick Bielby

2145 - 2245 - Yocky

2245 - 2345 - Roman

2345 - 0045 - Alex Simms

KTF........................ Bridgey... :thumbsup::D:shades::D

castle howard ox is the nearest

Hey Up Kenny,

Dicko & My good self are meeting John Simms at the venue at 4pm to help carry the equipment in etc.......... and he has alot of gear mate. Once we have done this and all is running nicley. We will meet up with you for the usual early doors.

Keep us posted where we are meeting.

KTF...................... Bridgey

Whey hey not long now thumbup.gif come on everyone get ya hands in your pockets and buy a ticket :lol: got some fantastic dj's , and a brilliant cause :rolleyes: so see ya there !!!! xxxxx

Hey Up Kenny,

Dicko & My good self are meeting John Simms at the venue at 4pm to help carry the equipment in etc.......... and he has alot of gear mate. Once we have done this and all is running nicley. We will meet up with you for the usual early doors.

Keep us posted where we are meeting.

KTF...................... Bridgey

Hi Ian

Joy and I are thinking about coming through Saturday afternoon, we are meeting up with Harry and Di for a drink at tea time. If you would like me to give a hand with equipment no probs, because as you know we know the feeling of setting up a venue like this, and all the work that goes into it. So just let us know the time or if you need any help with anything else we are both free, from dinner time Saturday.

All the best

Yocky and Jx

Guest pauldicko

Hi Ian

Joy and I are thinking about coming through Saturday afternoon, we are meeting up with Harry and Di for a drink at tea time. If you would like me to give a hand with equipment no probs, because as you know we know the feeling of setting up a venue like this, and all the work that goes into it. So just let us know the time or if you need any help with anything else we are both free, from dinner time Saturday.

All the best

Yocky and Jx

HI YOCKY - IF YOU ARE THINKING OF COMING SATURDAY AFTERNOON WOULD ADVISE YOU TO AIM TO GET INTO CENTRE OF YORK BEFORE 12 OR AFTER 2PM. ITS YORK RACES SATURDAY AND IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD THE A64 CAN BECOME A NIGHTMARE BEFORE THE RACES (COAST AND RACE TRAFFIC).

SAME APPLIES TO ANYONE TRAVELLING SATURDAY AFTERNOON - ALSO IF ANYONE TRAVELLING REQUIRES ROUTE FROM THE A64 TO THE VENUE JUST PM ME AND ILL LET YOU KNOW THE BEST WAY.

IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF COMING AND NOT GOT A TICKET JUST GIVE ME A BELL 07954378881 AND WE WILL SAVE ONE AT THE DOOR FOR YOU. WE WILL LET YOU IN IF YOU GET THERE BEFORE 9PM WITHOUT A TICKET - UNLESS MAX CAPACITY IS REACHED.

LASTLY THE CAR PARKING FOR THE VENUE IS IN THE CAR PARK OPPOSITE THE ENTRANCE TO ST JOHNS UNI - ITS PERMIT ONLY IM AFRAID ON THE UNI SITE.

THANKS EVERYONE WHO HAS BOUGHT TICKETS SO FAR - SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY :Dthumbup.gifthumbup.gif

PAUL AND SONIA DICKO

Hi Ian

All the best

Yocky and Jx

Hiya Yocky & Joy,

Really looking forward to seeing you both again on Saturday. Dicko has mentioned in the thread above that it's York Races on Saturday and it can be a massive "Traffic" nightmare if you arrive at the wrong time.

We are meeting John Simms between 4 - 4.30pm to help him carry in the equipment (I won't say set it up.... Coz I haven't got a clue how to!!), anyway, if you wish to meet up with us and help that would be great.

It's Dicko & myself's 1st ever venue and we would never turn down any help or advice mate......... (That's why we got Harry on board to help with the promotion side etc). It's your call, if you can make it - Brilliant. If not, hopefully we will see you in the pub for the early doors meeting.

Must admit, It seems to have come round so quick since we sat down and talked about doing this venue.

KTF........................ Bridgey & Linda..X

Edited by Bridgey

Good to hear from you Bridgey. Looking forward to the night. Hope we don't get lost! as I will be navigating :P:yes:

Wendy

See you both this Friday

Rolls Royce Soul Night Friday 26th June. Gonna to be doing a tribute to 50 years of Motown

Hiya Wendy,

Likewise, we are both looking forward to seeing you & Roman again. Its a pity that we have a house full this weekend or you could have both come back with us after Graham & Sara's venue on Friday Night..........

If you do decided to travel across that "Big Hill" which seperates the Red/White Rose's early on Saturday prior to the Venue.......... Please remember it's YORK RACES........ Then again, you could go and have a nice day at the Races first!!!

We have actually sold tickets to Soulies living down South who are making a full day out with the Races and then the Venue. :lol:

KTF......................... Bridgey.......... :lol:

Hi Ian

All the best

Yocky and Jx

Hi honey :yes: gonna be great to see ya both and have a drink ?????? me & you drinking together :lol: it could get messy :lol::P cant wait see you & Joy real soon xxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

The Tickets have been "Flying Out This Week"........... :thumbup: We do still have a few tickets left.

SO!!! If your seriously thinking of coming along on the night, please ring.............

Dicko on: 0795437881 to reserve your ticket.

which you can collect on the door. :g:

Cash payment on the door, will be until 9pm only................... unless all tickets have been sold or the venue reaches its capacity.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE BOUGHT TICKETS SO FAR. thumbsup.gif

Looking forward to seeing faces Old & New.

KTF...................... Bridgey & Linda... :D:D:yes:

Soulman Darren "Daz Dikko" Dickinson Landlord of the Royal Oak in Goodramgate will always give you a warm welcome and always has some tunes playing in the back ground and great grub too. Sounds like its going to be good nite for good cause

Regards

Andy

Hi Everyone,

We will be at "Rosegrove Unity Club, Burnley, Lancashire" tonight.

If anyone wants tickets, we will have some with us (there's not many left).... :lol:

Thanks again for all who have already bought or reserved them on the door.... :P

See you all tomorrow, for what now difinately looks like a "Brilliant Night" ahead.

KTF................ Bridgey & Linda.... thumbup.gif

Hi Everyone,

We will be at "Rosegrove Unity Club, Burnley, Lancashire" tonight.

If anyone wants tickets, we will have some with us (there's not many left).... :lol:

Thanks again for all who have already bought or reserved them on the door.... :(

See you all tomorrow, for what now difinately looks like a "Brilliant Night" ahead.

KTF................ Bridgey & Linda.... thumbup.gif

All set bridgey, looking forward to this one, out for a pint before hand, meeting in the minster inn marygate, york if anybody fancy a pint or maybe even two before the event :P:D:(

Hi Harry,

Yes Mate, all systems go now.......... Must admit we are really looking forward to tonight now it's here............... Come On.

Dicko & myself will be at the Venue from around 4pm.

See you all tonight.

KTF......................... Bridgey & Linda..

Source Advert