John Elias

• Replies 35
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

also booted with the white label with black carriage design on top

I had to smile at the statement of " IT DOESN'T HAVE A CENTRE ( IT NEVER DID THEY WERE MADE THAT WAY ) "

Malc Burton

Social source share

I asked if it was an orig & how can you tell it's a DJ copy.

got this reply:

DJ copies have the same song on both sides so they don't play a "wrong un". i.e. no B side just 2 identical A sides

He replied to the second email and fair play to the guy, he has ammended the listing :rolleyes:

Social source share

got this reply:

DJ copies have the same song on both sides so they don't play a "wrong un". i.e. no B side just 2 identical A sides

Priceless answer ........

Has anyone questioned the authenticity of the Ikea doors and the carpet stretcher / kicker ?

Malc Burton

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest mel brat

got this reply:

Just goes to prove the maxim "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" - It's not even the first ever BOOTLEG!

Edited by mel brat
Social source share

Hi can you guys help me out with a similar problem.

I've no idea whether the Darrow Fletcher - The Pain gets a little deeper - Groovy G3001 (For DJ use only) (white lable) I've got is a bootleg or original. How can I tell.

Don't want to be the source of your fun tomorrow!

Cheers

Chris

Social source share

theres a guy selling little jerrry cook ?? on two jays at the moment on ebay (about 3 hours to go) saying its not an original cuz it was issued on HOT first so someone could pick up a bargain :thumbsup:

have you got a link? couldnt find it anywhere on ebay - even when looking for Little JOE Cook

Social source share

Priceless answer ........

Has anyone questioned the authenticity of the Ikea doors and the carpet stretcher / kicker ?

Malc Burton

Actually, some original 60s records DID have the same song on both sides for that reason...

If I'm not wrong, I had an Apollas' You're Absolutely Right W/D like that...

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!