Jackie Wilson - Because Of You - Lyrics Please?

Could anyone please fill me in on the rest of the lyrics ...

Darling since I met you,

My whole life has been rearranged.

You took away my clouds of sorrow,

You're my sunshine after the rain.

'Cos when I was down and out,

Just like a mother,

You took me in (sweet baby).

And now without a doubt ...

:shhh:

Social source share

• 8 years later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ady Manifold

Darling since I met you, my whole life has been rearranged. You pushed back my clouds of sorrow. You're my sun at the end of the rain. Cos when I was down and out, just like a mother you took me in (sweet baby). And now without a doubt honey we’ll make love lovin’ friends.

Cos we’ve got love on our side, we’re gonna let love be our guide and it’s all because of you, sweet baby, every little thing I do I owe all to you. I’m a brand new man oh yes I am, because of you…oooh

Everyday is a new day since you came into my life. Cos you’ve opened the door to happiness and I’ve got to make you my wife.

Cos I was lost and going in circles when you found me, Oh yes you found me. You sheltered me and you loved me then you built your whole world around me.

And we’ve got love on our side, we’re gonna let love be our guide and it’s all because of you, sweet baby, every little thing I do I owe it all to you. I’m a brand new man oh yes I am, because of you.

Oh baby… sweet baby… he he he he. Girl I remember when we first met, you lit a fire in this old heart of mine, you put together all my dreams that were once shattered and torn apart. You’ve gotta be what I needed, cos you made a brand new man out of me (sweet baby) you lifted loneliness from my shoulders and boy how happy you made me.

Cos we’ve got love on our side, we’re gonna let love be our guide and it’s all because of you, sweet baby, every little thing I do I owe all to you. I’m a brand new man oh yes I am, because of you. Baby, baby, baby I’ve got a brand new style (because of you) and I’ve got a brand new smile, (because of you) I got a brand love and a brand new toy because of you, heh heh heh.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert