Hollywood Flames - Strollin' On The Beach/frankenstein's Den

Guest ryanKCMO

• Replies 3
  • Views 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryanKCMO

a reasonable enough inquiry ... I'm obviously new to these parts, plus ... I'm an American. So, almost by default, many of my decisions lack in logical explanation. It seemed like the way the "topics" were formatted ... it'd be easy to miss something ... say, if you had several records ... of which all titles couldn't fit in the provided "topic" headline(s) ... But mostly, I suppose I was looking to irritate everyone else on here ... who seems to be from the UK. Oh, bother.

Social source share

a reasonable enough inquiry ... I'm obviously new to these parts, plus ... I'm an American. So, almost by default, many of my decisions lack in logical explanation. It seemed like the way the "topics" were formatted ... it'd be easy to miss something ... say, if you had several records ... of which all titles couldn't fit in the provided "topic" headline(s) ... But mostly, I suppose I was looking to irritate everyone else on here ... who seems to be from the UK. Oh, bother.

:thumbsup: wellcome anyway.topic starter could be several records for sale part one and part two if you have time.

Social source share

Source Advert